ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Just my shitty luck....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2004, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Just my shitty luck....

Well get this Im in-between pay-days, Im broke anyways cause Chrismas is comin.... Check out what happen to me today...the Transmission on my pice of shit beater Ford F-150 craps out...im a mechanic by trade but even i dont fuck with automatic transmissions(too much shit havent had time to learn them yet) so now im stuck with this huge mechanical bill right before chrismas...

so anyways the point of this thread is....

What the worst break down you've ever had on one of your cars?
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Driver's side seatbelt broke. Completely gone. If it was legal just to sell the one piece that's in the seat, it'd be fine. But nooooo...due to safey hazards and shit you cant, the junkyard has to sell the whole thing, $275 Motherfuckers.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I had a parisian where the gas tank fell out while driving down the road.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 12:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiErra
Driver's side seatbelt broke. Completely gone. If it was legal just to sell the one piece that's in the seat, it'd be fine. But nooooo...due to safey hazards and shit you cant, the junkyard has to sell the whole thing, $275 Motherfuckers.
fuck you got jewed....my scrap yard will give me shit like that....but im there all the time...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 12:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

dude....you are a mechanic...yet for some reason you still bought a Ford...

I know you aren't surprised by a transmission problem....you can't be

btw, my worst car problem...involved my piece of shit kissing an oak tree....the kiss turned into a hug...and thats when it got ugly
Old 12 Nov 2004, 12:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
dude....you are a mechanic...yet for some reason you still bought a Ford...

I know you aren't surprised by a transmission problem....you can't be

btw, my worst car problem...involved my piece of shit kissing an oak tree....the kiss turned into a hug...and thats when it got ugly
You always have a way with words

My worst car problem was my alternator going. That problem was compounded when the towing company bent one of the back wheel arms or whatever. I called them and they said they weren't responsible for it and it was probably the mechanics fault. I called my dad and he called the towing company. I should mention he can be very persuading at times. Needless to say, the towing company fixed the bent arm free of charge to me

Just recently my battery died That was a cinch to fix though, even for a car-tard like me
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 12:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Blown Head Gasket. Those are big fun, I assure you.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

after reading some of these car problems i dont feel mine is any better but i have yet to replace the brakes on mine due to financial issues. its gonna cost me $130 to get new brake pads and routers which are currently fucked up.

these arent fun either especially when i have to depend on a bus to take me to work.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 02:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPG Juggalo
fuck you got jewed....my scrap yard will give me shit like that....but im there all the time...
Oh, we didn't get it. I'll just drive it (as much as I can) and I'll just sling the broken belt over my shoulder. Meh.

Oh, and yes I am 14, but I've driven around the block a few times, and out at a big parking lot.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 04:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

blown transmission had to replace entire thing...3 times
head gasket blown...3 times
blew various hoses...countless times

This car is what you ask? It's my moms for windstar.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 06:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Ferocious is an unknown quantity at this point

Driving at 110 mph I had a blow out on the passenger side front tyre. Was hellafun trying to slow that fucker down.

Finally got into the hard shoulder to find that the rubber had completely come away from the rim, ripped out all the electrics and bent the suspension arm and completely fucked up the front wing.

Repair bill totalled 690

Will never buy another Italian car. or a French one for that matter.
Ferocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 06:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

My biggest breakdown on my ar was really stupid.

I was reversing my car out of the driveway when a heard a huge crunch........I had left my car door open and it caught on the fence and I bent it so far the frame was un salvagable. The door wouldnt even close so I went and had it repaired.......$1600 for my stupidity.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote