ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

According to studies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2004, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default According to studies

Apparentlly doctors have been devoting time to this...
men with a 40 inch waist or higher are more likely to suffer heart problems
women with a 30 inch or higher waistline as well

The part that bothers me is that someone devoted money to this study.

If there is ever a need to spend millions of dollars on something like this, just call me up...I will tell you "Fat people are more likely to have a heart attack"

Do we really need an MD for this?

Seriously..somebody give me a giant grant so I can study something blatantly obvious.

This just in....sex is the leading cause of pregnancy in women

Pissiness inspired by news article on Netscape btw
Fuckin stupid scientists
Old 11 Nov 2004, 11:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle

This just in....sex is the leading cause of pregnancy in women
lmfao

Well even if doctors are stating the obvious they are at least setting the standard for what warning signs obese and fat people should look out for. I mean obviously a fat person is going to be at risk of a heart attack but by determining which waist size is most at risk a fatass who normally wouldn't care about being at risk because they already know they're fat could look at their pants and go "Oh shit! I gotta lose weight!". Of course most people at risk for a heart attack probably wouldn't care in the first place

lazy fatasses
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 12:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
lmfao

Well even if doctors are stating the obvious they are at least setting the standard for what warning signs obese and fat people should look out for. I mean obviously a fat person is going to be at risk of a heart attack but by determining which waist size is most at risk a fatass who normally wouldn't care about being at risk because they already know they're fat could look at their pants and go "Oh shit! I gotta lose weight!". Of course most people at risk for a heart attack probably wouldn't care in the first place

lazy fatasses

Not all fat people are fat because they are lazy. Ever hurt your back and been laid up on a bed for 6 weeks straight...unable to do pretty much any physical activity? That is where I packed on a good portion of my weight. Tried walking it off but in the process(right as the walking was starting to effect my appearance too) I fucked my ankle up. Any time I walk at length now my ankle swells up and hurts for days. I recently got a bike so I hope nothing bad happens again.

As for the article...I do agree that it doesn't take a doctor to figure an overweight person is more likely to have a heart attack. However lets all remember that it is not weight but cholesterol that adversely affects your risk for a heart attack. One of the most physically fit people I have known in my entire life died last year because of a cholesterol-releated heart attack.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 01:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Bah thats nothing. Some jackass got a PhD to study why the cookie crumbles.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 08:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

some fate people are to lazy to do anything. i'm lazy but i am skinny. i hate it but that runs in my family. i think it is kind of dumb that they did research on that. i mean it could have went to something that could have be a real problem. not that being over weight is not a real problem. but something new. everyone already knows that if your fat your gonna have a heart attack. all IMO
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 08:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Ferocious is an unknown quantity at this point

I should be given a grant to do research into why this thread is sucking so badly
Ferocious is offline   Reply With Quote