ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Distractions can cost you money.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2004, 11:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Angry Distractions can cost you money.

Shit I was baking up my truck to my backyard and had my trailer on, I got distracted taling over the phone with a friend of mine and didn't noticed the trailer went sideways. Well to make the story short the rear bumper of my truck is now bent from the tow ball.

Make a call to the Dodge dealership and the bastards told me that the bumper costed me $650.00 dollars. This is not what I need right now. I use the damn hitch ofthen and now I have a bent bumper and a screwed up bumper. And this happened cause I space out.

Anyways have any of you been so distracted that something bad or costly has happened to you?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote