ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Who's on your contact list?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2004, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Who's on your contact list?

I'm not asking for screen names, what I'm referring to is the amount of people you have from message boards vs. the amount of people you know from work or school. I have 43 people on my AIM contact list, 3 of them I know from work, 22 of them I know from school and then the last 18 contacts are you schmucks.

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I have 18 contacts. 1 is family, 3 are friends from work the rest are from here

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have 47 on MSN. 41 are from here, and the other 6 are other net friends

Don't know about AIM cuz I don't feel like signing on and checking it
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 11:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

1 on MSN...they shut down my account due to in-activity and i lost everything
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

5 on MSN. 1 is family the rest are from here.

14 on AIM. Some from here and some are my other net friends.
Old 09 Nov 2004, 01:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

23 on my main MSN account
all but 2 are from here...
Old 09 Nov 2004, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

18 from here,5 are other net friends and 3 that I have no idea who they are,they just added me to their list
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 09:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I have like 50 or so. If you signed on my account though, you would think I had none though, due to the IMs I recieve.

Some of those people abandoned accounts too. I never make it to anyones new list. Oh well, I quit MSN a few weeks ago.

I dont know where half those people come from anyway.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I have like 40 half of em from here.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 11:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

It changes weekly, I think 140 on MSN right now.

Like 3 from here.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 03:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

11 people I actually know. 46 internet people.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I have no clue how many contacts I have on AIM...all I know is its alot. None are from here.

I have 2 people from here that added me to their MSN lists so I went ahead and added them too. I don't think I've talked to either one once either.

People get pissed at me when I have an IM convo because its very common for me to start doing something else in the middle of an IM convo and leave the other person hanging. Meh...fuck 'em...
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 05:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I did a bit of "house cleaning" on MSN a couple days ago. Got rid of a bunch of people.

23 people from school
7 people from PWF
5 people from other websites
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 05:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Around 90% of the people on my contact list are from PW. I have like 2 from here. And the rest are from other places. Hopefully I can meet more people from here on MSN since I don't post at PW anymore.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

ON msn i have 5 people from here and 2 from else where as for my others around 40 and one from here

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote