ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

PWF Best of the Best Finals : Oeo vs. Monica
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2004, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Exclamation PWF Best of the Best Finals : Oeo vs. Monica

It has come to this, after weeks of battling, only two players remain in PWF's reality game the Best of the Best...The clear cut favorite has been Oeo, after beating Stick...Monica was the Team Captain of the Fireballers and several times sent Oeo to the one on one challenge, maybe she knew something that we didn't? Now with the exit of Igloo, both Oeo and Monica will square off in the Ultimate One on One challenge!!!

It's simple 10 questions, 24 hours to answer...the person with the most correct answers wins...in case of a tie there will be a tie breaker to be announce later.

here are the questions

1. The wettest inhabited place on earth is in what country?

2. What fruit has the most protein?

3. Franklin D Roosevelt's 3 favorite foods were what?

4. What Country invented Stilts?

5. Soldier's disease is the addiction to what?

6. How much longer does the average city dog live than the average country dog?

7. Who was the last president without a college degree?

8. According to Hollywood what color makes you look the biggest on camera?

9. The 5 oldest words still in use in the English language are what?

10. What percent of the popluation can't snap their fingers?

*NOTICE* the tie breaker will be question 10..not only does the question count as a correct answer, but should there be a tie, the person that comes closest to the answer will be the winner, if there is a tie on the question, the person that comes closest without going over will break the tie.

Good Luck you two
Old 08 Nov 2004, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Man some tough questions.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

well they weren't going to be easy
Old 08 Nov 2004, 05:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.

Well, I knew that. Ok, I am going to start figuring out my answers.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

nah you should just take some random guesses make it easier on Oeo
Old 08 Nov 2004, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
nah you should just take some random guesses make it easier on Oeo
Maybe I will.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 05:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Maybe I will not post anything at all, thereby ensuring that Monica is crowned the BOTB.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

maybe you are pulling a ***....don't want to incriminate any lazy posters
Old 08 Nov 2004, 05:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Maybe I will crown myself king.....of chocolate.....

Old 08 Nov 2004, 05:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Go ahead and use my name
Old 08 Nov 2004, 06:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
^Go ahead and use my name
you're saying I should crown myself king of Joe?

Old 08 Nov 2004, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

As Oeo's manager......I hereby promise everyone he will put up a good fight. Till the very end, go Oeo! A king among posters.

...yah..
Old 08 Nov 2004, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
you're saying I should crown myself king of Joe?
Sorry, i meant that for DC.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 06:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

nope wasn't going to say you joe
Old 08 Nov 2004, 07:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

^ Yeah you were, you just don't know it yet.
Closed Thread