ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I get to go back to work today....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default I get to go back to work today....

wooooooo

later people.

whats the most work you've ever missed?
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

about three days.....when I tore the ligaments in my ankle.....went back with that silly boot or "soft cast" as it's called.....couldn't do much.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 01:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I was off for one month at my last job for hurting my back. I had strained the muscles next to my spine. To this day I have issues with it. I can't sit/stand in the same place for more then 15-30 mins before I am entirely uncomfortable and in pain.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Two weeks. You guys know what I was doing.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Uhhh well if you count the time between the end of high school, and when I got my first job, then about 2 and a half years

Since I started working though, I've left early once when I felt like shit then subsequently threw up and then called out the next day, and I called out the other day due to a dead battery
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 01:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

Make sure to put the lip chap on.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Only a week. That was when I had my paid vacation.