ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

and while we loose hundreds of dollars...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2004, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default and while we loose hundreds of dollars...

I get sent home from work early.

The broiler at Burger King broke today which means we had no burgers, no whoppers, no chicken whoppers. Not even veggie patties, couldn't cook any of it. All we could make today was fried stuff (fries, onion rings, chicken tenders, original chicken, tendercrisp chicken, and chili). So while BK lost hundreds of dollars not being able to sell any burgers I was able get paid for doing a minimal amount of work, and then get sent home early.

So when was the last time you benefited from the mistake of somebody else?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Got courtside Rockets tickets in '95 cus my reservedseating was sold by mistake. Spent half the season behind the vistor bench
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I found a $20 in the subway the other day. Mine.

I spent it on food.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

man....i used to work at a wal-mart...... the place was under construction and one of the retarded crew members accidently axed the power to the whole store....

me and a bunch of my co-workers went to sporting goods jacked some flash lights and went around the store looting tons of CD's and shit and snuck out the back door....

the couldnt figure out how to get the power back on...so we had to wait till morning for an electrician to show up and fix it so the store could re-open....

the bosses knew that a bunch of employees had took a bunch of shit but could not prove shit since all the cameras were down

best night in recent memory for me, all cause wal mart is to cheap to hire real contractors....instead the just hire some bums of the street....
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 03:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Can't really recall. It has happened so few times.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 10:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I dont know if this accounts as a mistake by others.......... god maybe.

But during electrical storms I have to shut down the power to all of the store in case of a powersurge and wait until the storm subsides. Meaning I sit on ass, do nothing and get paid for it.

Its the same with a blackout

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 01:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well I heard that some smoker was the one who started the fires here in San Diego last year,I benefited from that by being able to stay home from school all week,we couldn't go to school because of the smoke in the air was so bad that we had to wear protective masks whenever we went outside,even though it was some scary stuff I still didn't mind staying home from school for a whole week.

I have also found money on the ground,usually it's something like a dollar or something but I remember one time it was a 5 dollar bill,don't remember what I spent it on though.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 08:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well last year a gas station made a mistake on the prices of gasoline. Since they used electronic readout instead of boards to put the prices instead of $1.41 a gallon they put $0.14 cents a gallon. I was the first one to notice after I filled up my truck with only two dollars. They had to honor that price so I went back home and picked up my car then I brought my truck loaded with the motorcycles and then My ATVs plus two 5 gallon jugs. I spent only eleven dollars. After everyone noticed including the TV stations I was on my truck pulling out with my ATVs.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 08:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I got one of my DVD players cuz the store I used to work in had a policy "if it gets returned it gets thrown away"

SO i accepted the return and threw it away into the back of my car....all it needed wasa lens cleaner...and it still works over 2 years later
Old 09 Nov 2004, 09:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I like that policy^ Actualy Walmart had (dunno if they still do) that habit. They used to throw good stuff on the trash cans.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote