ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Hardees new ad campaign

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2004, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Hardees new ad campaign

this just made me laugh.....

Hardees slogan on their new commercial

"Hardees, cuz McDonalds is great.........when you're 7"

topic:

what do you do on Sundays?
Old 07 Nov 2004, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

That's a legitimate slogan?
Old 07 Nov 2004, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Heh...I must admit, I chuckled.

Watch Nascar, sleep, play vid games.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I work most Sundays. So that's mainly it.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
I work most Sundays. So that's mainly it.
Same here
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 08:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

i go to church. Do some yard work, nap, plays games, get on the computer. Typical stuff.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Watch football and Family Guy
Old 07 Nov 2004, 10:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I usually work but when I have the day off I spend time with my family. (Hmmm I wonder what happened to my banner?)
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Since I have a job now it depends on whether I work or not,if I work then I just go to work and then come home and watch TV.

If I stay home then I just watch TV and play video games,sometimes I'll listen to music.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

I watch Football and drag racing...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPG Juggalo
I watch Football and drag racing...

Of course everyone hates you. Your a Juggalo.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Of course everyone hates you. Your a Juggalo.
You trying to start something here son?.....
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
You trying to start something here son?.....
I am not your son actually I might even be old enough to be your father. As for trying to start something no not really I was just noticing your avatar message and thought Id give insight as to why that may be. Juggalos are not very popular around my area due to hundreds of face painters running around town causing trouble during big ICP concerts.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
I am not your son actually I might even be old enough to be your father. As for trying to start something no not really I was just noticing your avatar message and thought Id give insight as to why that may be. Juggalos are not very popular around my area due to hundreds of face painters running around town causing trouble during big ICP concerts.
You explain your self quite well...... But there aint nothin wrong with livin the lifestyle, done let a few rowdies give you the general impression of the whole fuckin show....that aint right, that shit would not fly if you would have been talkin about colored folk instead of juggalos.....
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
You explain your self quite well...... But there aint nothin wrong with livin the lifestyle, done let a few rowdies give you the general impression of the whole fuckin show....that aint right, that shit would not fly if you would have been talkin about colored folk instead of juggalos.....
Big difference is colored folk are born as they are and are stereotyped based on ignorant peoples perceptions. Juggalos are people that choose to behave in a certain way usually. (I have friends that love ICP including my father in law ) The perception I am giving is not my own persay as is the perception that most of the area I lived in has due to many many instances of Juggalos coming into town and causing a ruckus. Not to mention they look pretty dang silly going around town in greasepaint.