ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Kurt... I apologize.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2004, 07:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Default Kurt... I apologize.

Well, although I feel it's been long over due, I'd like to make a public apology to Kurt angle. I bet a lot of you are probably asking yourselves right about now why would your favorite, devilishly handsome, commentator/superhero be asking for forgiveness from Kurt? Well, that's a very good question. And quite frankly, I'll tell you all why.

About a year and a half ago, when I came to PWF, I first encountered two posters. One being the lovely Evil-Ryan and the other being Kurt Angle. After receiving a warm welcome and being highly praised for the knowledge and superb intellect that I try so very hard to bring to the table, I found mahself quickly falling in love with two posters. One being the deliciously-delectable Evil-Ryan, and the other being none other then Kurt Angle.

Needless to say, being the hopeless romantic and charmer that I am, I soon began E-flirting with the both of them. Trying to impress, yet arouse in every thread that I could. Evil-Ryan as you all know really loved all the attention he was getting, but started playing hard to get with those erotic games he and I used to play. While on the other hand, Kurt responded in a truly hostile manner like I had never seen before. At first I thought to myself "he's just playing*But, after a while later, and getting such responses from Kurt like

Quote:
GODDAM YOU JR

I warned you over and over again

STAY OUT OF OT
NOW YOU WILL PAY
DIE YOU COCK SUCKING BITCH
it had finally occurred to me that this was not a game, and that I had indeed offended him with my lustful comments. I should've realized that doing such things like that could offend certain people. And for that, I apologize Kurt. And not only that, but I also should've known that the only person on gawds green earth for me is Evil-Ryan. So once again, I'm sorry for the things I said to you early on. I hope you can forgive me for that and we can be buddies now.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 11:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

its all kurt's fault. he should apologize to you.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

It's all Kurt's fault? Why do you say that, Joseph?
Old 06 Nov 2004, 11:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I just got your back SuperRoss, thats all.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thank you, Joseph! It's good to know I can count on you, mah good buddy!
Old 07 Nov 2004, 06:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

um

yeah

don't really know what to say to this....so I think I'm just gonna leave this alone....

Old 07 Nov 2004, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Well, Kurt... do you forgive me? I really am so sorry for falling in love with you.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 10:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRoss
Well, Kurt... do you forgive me? I really am so sorry for falling in love with you.
NEVER apologize for being in love!!! It's a feeling you cant control dammit!!
Old 07 Nov 2004, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

But... but, I think I highly offended him with mah sexual advances. It is quite obvious that he never felt anything romantically for me. I just feel bad for making the young man angry and uncomfortable...

You know what, though? I will never apologize for loving mah life partner, Ryan. I know he can seem a bit... irritated when I show mah affections for him, but I think it's just the PMS talking. I know he loves me, and I sure as heck love mah little snugglebunny. And bye-golly... I won't apologize for feeling the way I do about him!
Old 07 Nov 2004, 10:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

um yeah....

We're cool.....no worries

I think
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:07 PM   #11 (permalink)

Oh, don't worry, Kurt. I will never, ever come on to you again. Ryan has made me a one-man man.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRoss
Oh, don't worry, Kurt. I will never, ever come on to you again. Ryan has made me a one-man man.
um...congratulations
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i smell a threesome!!!!
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Tr-Il
i smell a threesome!!!!
you, Ryan, and Ross?

thats sick
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

you wish, thunderbuns