ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Your First Job

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Your First Job

What was it? How old were you when you got it? How much did you make? Did you like it there? Are you still working there? If your not still working there than how long were you working there?

Answer now
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I work at Burger King, started in June. I still work there, I make $7.25 an hour. It's not a bad place to work, the people there are pretty good. You'd be surprised how many hot girls work there, they're all seniors from my high school.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

What was it? - Packaging and inventory management basically.

How old were you when you got it? - 16.

How much did you make? - $8.00/hour.
Did you like it there? - Had it's upsides and downsides... when I was working, it was usually on my own, and it got boring, so I just got the work done and got back on the computer.

Are you still working there? - Nope, just a summer job.

If your not still working there than how long were you working there? - Two and a half months.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

What was it? Video store clerk
How old were you when you got it?18
How much did you make?$5.25
Did you like it there?yes
Are you still working there?yes
Old 06 Nov 2004, 01:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

What was it?
Stocker/Customer Service assistant at Kragen Auto Parts
How old were you when you got it?
How much did you make?
Did you like it there?
Eh,it was alright,I got along with all of my co-workers and my boss
Are you still working?
Nope,it was only a three week training period(Long story)
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 02:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

What was it Car wash assistant manager.
pay $4.00 hour plus tips and bonus
did I like it. In the summer yes winter no.
still working there? Nope went on to bigger and better things
Old 06 Nov 2004, 03:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

My first job was a Corn detassler. I think i made like 6 something an hour. Ya i liked it except for when it rained. Still work there no it was a summer job while i was in jr high and high school.

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 08:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

What was it?
legally my first job was a tMeijer as a bagger/lot worker
technically my first job was cleaning the floor of my dad's auto shop

How old were you when you got it?
Meijer...I was hired the day after my 16th birthday
Other Job...I was too young to be working

How much did you make?
Meijer...minimum wage...5.25 I think
Other Job....20 bucks a day

Did you like it there?
Meijer....loved it
Other Job...not so much

Are you still working there?
both....no hell no

If your not still working there than how long were you working there?
well, I was at My dad's shop for probably 4 years....I eventually started doing the groundskeeping (lawn mowing/weed pulling etc) too
Meijer I was at for almost 2 years
Old 07 Nov 2004, 09:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I worked at a local restaurant, making about $7/hour...it was actually real fun to work at and everyone knew everybody...i was 17 when i started working there, and the only drawback was on sundays, when all the church people would come in, and there would be no room, as people would be lined out the door...the place was sold, and became several different eating places,the latest being a mexican restaurant.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 09:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I'm surprised by the normalness of the answers, looking at the title.

I haven't had a job yet.

Both.

Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

my first job i worked in a grocery store. and i made $5.50 an hour. i was there off and on for 4 years. i finially left for good in january. i usually do back if i can;t find a job some where else good. they always start me off with what i left off with. which is pretty good i guess. but it does suck there
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

What was it? - Official Store Bitch.....Salisbury House Resturaunt

How old were you when you got it? - 15

How much did you make? - $6.00 per hour

Did you like it there? - Fuckin Sucked...i wasted two years of my life with that company...but hey it was my main reason why i wanted to finish school, so i didnt end up working there forever....so i guess it was a good thing

Are you still working there? - Fuck naw....on my two year annerversary with the company i ratted them out to the labour board for the amount of illegal shit they pulled on me and all the younger guys....after that i walked out and never showedup for my shifts...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote