ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Neat Freaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Neat Freaks

Im watching Full House right now and Im watching Danny clean the house

So that got me thinking to ask anyone if you constantly like to keep things clean in your house, like floors and stuff. Are you a neat freak or a slob that pays someone to clean your shit?
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

hell no......I am a slob. I only pick shit up when absolutely needed.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

With dirty-clothes... I just toss them in the closet, I don't make my bed... but when it comes to hygiene things, such as face wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc... I have it all organized on my dresser, my clean clothes are always folded and in droors, my games are always organized alphabetically, my towel is always hung neatly... I'm a partial neat freak, some things I try to make perfect, other things I don't dwell on too much.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I am in the middle of both I guess.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I don't think I'm really a neat freak, where I run around like "OMG OMG this is so dirrrrrty clean clean CLEEEEEAN!", I think I'm just naturally organized. When I take something, I put it back in it's exact place. My clothes are always folded and hung up right, my dresser top is organized with my watch, wallet, etc., and my room is always pretty clean (even though I never have to clean it, which is why I came to this conclusion).
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

With kids its to hard to keep it neat all the time. I am not a slob although rihgt now you wouldnt think so. I hate messes but i am far from a neat freak.

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 07:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i am such a pig. i have all my clothes on the floor. i have plates with food and cups with drinks and beer cans all over my floor too. i have half eaten food in my clothes and i still wear them. they are clean. i have cigerettes in my beers can's which i will still drink any way. it's really gross. i haven't had the time or the will to actually clean it
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote