ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Up Close and Personal: The Oeo Interview

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Up Close and Personal: The Oeo Interview

Well, here is the Oeo interview…..thanks to Mr. McMahon, Dogcatcher and Trevelbond for some great questions…..

Quote:
Mr. McMahon: Oeo is definitely one of the more original names at PWF, where did it come from?

Dogcatcher: It hasbecome quite legendary. Does it have anything to do with Oreos?

Oeo: Hah….no, DC, it has nothing to do with Oreos…..matter of fact, I dislike Oreos very much (although the new ones that are white with chocolate filling aren’t bad)…..my name actually was originally intended to be Eoe, short for Excellence of Execution….I wanted something different, because it seemed like there were a lot of Bret Hart, Stingfan, Showstoppa…..names like that seemed to be pretty common on most message boards that I had looked in on…..anyway, I made the decision to sign up here and as soon as I registered I realized that I had entered “oeo” instead of “eoe”. I didn’t know how to change it and the name stuck. Now I couldn’t imagine going by a different name for very long…..

Mr. McMahon: What’s your favorite holiday?

Oeo: My favorite holiday has to be Christmas…..not just because of my religious beliefs, but that is the time of the year that is fondest to me from my childhood….our family always made a big effort to be together on Christmas, no matter how spread out we were……

Trevelbond: Do you get along with your parents?

Oeo: Yes, I do get along with them…..we don’t always see eye to eye on everything, but I love my folks dearly…..I only wish that while I was younger I would have had the same relationship with them that I do now…..not that it was bad, but I have come to realize now that they knew so much more than I did…..I used to always think that my parents just didn’t want me to do things because they were trying to ruin my life…..now I realize they were just trying to make my life better…..

Trev: Do you have any siblings?

Oeo: I have two sisters, both several years older than I am…..they each have families and live several hours from me and mine…..one in Albequerque and the other in a little Podunk town in Arkansas…..

Dogcatcher: You work in a different state than you live, how does it feel to travel everyday?

Oeo: I hate it….I absolutely hate it…..it isn’t that far to work, I suppose, (about 35 miles or so) but it takes around 45 minutes to get here, and 45 minutes to get home…..driving through a bunch of cornfields, basically…..and the entire thing of working in a different state just bugs me…..I feel disconnected from my home town most of the time, because I’m gone from 8am until 8pm (at least) most everyday…..Saturdays I’m home by around 7……

Dogcatcher: We also notice that you seem to live on PWF throughout the weekday, how does your job allow it?

Oeo: Well, I am a finance manager for an automobile dealership…..I mainly deal with paperwork and just try to make sure that the salespeople aren’t just sitting around…..oddly, as long as they are doing their job, I don’t have a tremendous amount of work to do…..my time spent with customers is pretty short, and the salespeople leave me alone….that means I really have nothing to do for at least half the time I’m here at work…..which leaves me needing something to fill that time…..I use it to write and spend time posting here at PWF…..

Trev: How has having children affected your life?

Oeo: Having children changed me in more ways than I could ever describe…..I didn’t want kids until we were older, but my wife did…..I compromised (she won as only women can) and we began having a family…..I used to be ultra-competitive in everything I did…..I’d race people to the coffeepot, even though I didn’t drink coffee…..it was just to say that I could beat them…..I spent six hours a day at the gym, or I worked two and three jobs…..and then we had our first child…..

I began to have a longing while I was at work, just to get to see her smile…..I wanted to hold my baby every waking moment that I was there…..I stopped racing people, stopped “having” to be first in everything and started smelling the roses…..in short, I learned that there is too much life to live to not live it…..

Trev: Is raising a family more difficult than you anticipated?

Oeo: It is unbelievably difficult, but not because of the kids…..it’s because of the responsibility that I feel to raise them properly…..to try and teach them the same values that I hold so dearly…..to try and keep them in a safe environment, one that is filled with love and a hope for a bright future…..

Mac: You’ve been one of the most visible posters in recent months here, any favorite memories or moments?

Oeo: You know, I have come to really like this place…..oddly, one of my favorite moments occurred during the time that I thought I was going to leave…..the reason is, so many people wrote kind words about me…..people sent me PM’s telling me they appreciated my contributions to the site…..it made me feel like I had become vital to the place, and at that time in my life I wasn’t feeling very important to anyone…..

Dogcatcher: What is your favorite wrestling related moment?

Oeo: Well, I really enjoyed the TOWC wars….but in reality, I wasn’t here for very much of them…..I missed the HHH is God forum, and right after I joined PWF was when it went down for that three or four week period…..I’d have to say that the GOAT Tourney has been one of my favorite wrestling moments….it made me remember a lot of the real life wrestling memories that I have, and I really feel like the piece I wrote when YOU ( ) made me choose between Sting and HBK in the second round was probably my best post ever…..it just meant a lot to me, I guess…..

Mac: How do you feel about the direction Wrestling is heading?

Oeo: Wow…..wrestling isn’t really headed in a direction, in my opinion…..they have kind of stagnated…..it’s as though the WWE has run out of fresh ideas so they continue to rehash the same ones over and over again…..I have to kind of stick with the WWE here, just because my amount of time at work no longer really allows me to keep up with the indies as much…..I used to have a couple of friends that worked indies and they kept me abreast of the happenings, but not so much anymore…..

WWE just keeps beating the same drum, and I’m afraid it is not a really good one….I’m not a big HHH fan, but I think I’d be sick of him even if I were…..HBK, even though I love watching him, isn’t really capable of the same things he was even two years ago…..I thought Orton would bring some new possibilities, but they pushed him to be a face and that was a terrible mistake in my opinion…..the brand split really had to occur just because the fans needed two separate entities to maintain their interest…..but it hasn’t really worked out…..

I just think that the wrestling world became overexposed with all of the new fans they gained during the wCw vs WWF years…..they did so many things that kept fans on the edge of their seats…..they brought life to a dying horse…..but now they beat that horse and WWE is struggling without having any competition…..and let’s face it, TNA is no competition and will never be…..I think in the next five years we will see a gradual decline back to what we had in the 80’s…..local small wrestling organizations…..

I also think that the enormous salaries that were being paid out, and still are to an extent, have led to the decline as well…..it is no wonder that there is no competition, because the WWE is the only place that can pay the huge money…..

Dogcatcher: Sting is your favorite wrestler, should he come to the WWE?

Oeo: Indeed, Sting is my favorite wrestler…..I’d love to see him wrestle, but really what could he accomplish in the WWE? I’d like to see him come in and wrestle HBK…..no, I’d love to see that…..but then what would he do?…..Sting has always been the Ultimate Good Guy…..he always takes down the bad guy…..well, when you look at WWE right now, there is no real “bad guy”…..yeah, HHH is to an extent, but I’d be willing to debate that even…..so to answer your question, DC, Sting should come in and wrestle HBK on the grand stage that is Wrestlemania and then he should leave…..he can not be the savior of the WWE…..

Mac: How do you feel about the direction PWF is heading?

Oeo: Whew!…..PWF is a very good message board that on occasion lacks any direction whatsoever…..there are quality posters, but we have all become basically burned out with wrestling so we have almost stopped posting in the wrestling section…..there is so very little debate up there any more…..I’m anxious to see how well Rebel and Exo will work together as admins…..we’ve got a good thing here, but it really does need a direction…..

Dogcatcher: What made you come to PWF?

Oeo: I was searching for a good place to talk about wrestling with other wrestling fans…..I googled for pro wrestling fans and PWF came up…..I read some of the stuff that was going on up in the wrestling forums and decided “hey, these people know more than just ‘ya, I agree’” so I joined…..

Trev: Two random questions in one here... What is on the walls of your room and what words or phrases do you overuse?

Oeo: Crackhead…..….I use that word waaaayyyy too much…..and the walls of my room have pictures of the kids and a mirror, along with a golf plaque that I have…..

DC: You are probably the highest ranking regular mod here right now, do you want to go higher on the food chain?

Oeo: The only reason that I originally became a mod was because of Exo….he asked me to take more of a role within the forums and I said that I would…..he believed in me and promoted me to smarks (even though I’m a Goldberg fan)…..I just naturally gravitate into some position of authority in real life and it has seemed to continue on here…..so if offered say, a super mod position, I would take it…..but it isn’t high on my list of priorities…..and I am clueless when it comes to operating a website, so I wouldn’t want to be an admin…..I’d screw that up in a heartbeat…..

Trev: If you could pick one super-human power, what would you choose? Why? What would you use it for and how would the power work?

Oeo: I’d choose strength, I think…..just use it to do cool stuff like pick up a train or something…..I don’t think that, no matter what power it was, you could solve the problems of the world with one power…..so I’d just want to use it for something cool…..

DC: You seem to like everyone here, but we know that you really don't...What has made you a little disappointed in Mr. Submission?

Oeo: Hah…..I try and like everyone, although sometimes people do things that irritate me…..What has made me disappointed in Sub?…..I see a lot of myself in Sub, I think…..he likes family, he has good writing ability…..he cares about this site…..probably my disappointment in Sub is the fact that he sometimes fails to follow through on things, just like I do…..so it is more of a disappointment in the fact that there are more people like me around…..

DC: Last question, and then we’ll do some poster associations with you….. If the weather in Pine Log, Georgia had 2 inches of rain, do you still eat at Subway on Wednesday?

Oeo: Hah….good one…..It’s bad luck to eat at Subway on Wednesday, which would in turn explain why there is two inches of rain…..however, I do believe that if you go to Subway on Tuesday it is footlongs for 3.99 around these parts…..and the best part is, there are sunny skies in the forecast for next Tuesday…..

Mac: Okay, it is poster association time…..

Kevin
Oeo: Actually, when I did Kev’s interview is the first time I’ve had any real interaction with him…..he seems like a nice enough guy, and I appreciate the fact that he has this sight open for us…..

Trev: Sweet Tooth….

Oeo: I like ST….he’s backed me a lot of times…..I question some of his liberal tendencies, but he questions some of my conservative tendencies…..usually, if we aren’t talking politics, we can get along fairly well…..I just wish that he wasn’t against Bush so much…..

Mac: Trevelbond…..

Oeo: You know, Trev is someone that I feel is a good online friend….he is wise beyond his years, he’s a good writer…..a little uptight at times, but who isn’t?…..Trev’s my buddy, and I know I can count on him…..vital to the success of this sight…..

DC: Mr. McMahon…..

Oeo: I wasn’t around during the time that Mac was becoming a legend…..but I like him….he’s a solid poster, he isn’t afraid to speak his mind…..and he’s got my respect because he serves my country…..I can’t thank him enough for that…..

Trev: Shooter Magavin…..

Oeo: A mistake in judgment on my part…..he was relegated to the WZ, I thought he could be a good poster so I stood up for him and asked the other mods to let him be one…..I was wrong…..

DC: Kurt Angle…..

Oeo: When I think about Kurt, I smile…..it took a while for him to figure out my sense of humor, but we have grown to become pretty good e-friends…..I’ve talked to him on the phone, I’ve even told him a few personal things that I wouldn’t normally share with anyone…..but he was willing to listen…..I needed that…..

Kurt took a lot of heat for the AP, but it wasn’t all deserved…..had the main site worked out, it could’ve been really cool…..the forums were what caused the problems with some folks here….. one day, Kurt, AP will rise from the ashes…..and when it does, you know the address…..

Mac: Joseph Sun……

Oeo: Misunderstood…..Star is alright most times…..I didn’t understand him for a long time, but I’m beginning to do so more now…..he still does things that just irritate the crap out of me, but I think PWF wouldn’t be the same without him…..

DC: Dre…..

Oeo: More knowledgeable about wrestling than I could imagine…..a very intelligent person that I have much respect for…..if we were to meet in real life, I believe we could shake hands and be friends…..

Trev: Last one…..Dogcatcher…..

Oeo: lol…..a kindred soul…..there’s a lot of redneck in both of us…..I could see the two of us driving down the road in a pickup truck, gun rack in the back window and having an RC Cola…..and Dev would be along for the ride…..
well, there it is, hope you guys enjoy it.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 04:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I guess the series is complete now.. well it was fun while it lasted
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

actually, there are two left.....Shane and The Bleak.....Shane has the questions, but I have had writer's block for Bleak.....I want it to be good, so I may take a few days off before Bleak's interview.....I'd also like to have Dre, Marbles, Igloo and The One.....but I gotta take a few days off from it.....

Those, however, will be at random and will not be on a particular schedule.....I hope everyone has enjoyed the series of interviews.....I have certainly enjoyed doing them.....

Old 05 Nov 2004, 04:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

well then you should do the wanderer if possible. we dont know too much about him, but hes been around from the beginning
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
well then you should do the wanderer if possible. we dont know too much about him, but hes been around from the beginning
Well, he never responded.....I asked him if he wanted to do one, but he never answered me.....

edit....also, I would have done one with you, but you had just done your "behind the posting"......

Old 05 Nov 2004, 05:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Trev: Sweet Tooth….

Oeo: I like ST….he’s backed me a lot of times…..I question some of his liberal tendencies, but he questions some of my conservative tendencies…..usually, if we aren’t talking politics, we can get along fairly well…..I just wish that he wasn’t against Bush so much…..
I'm not against conservatives. I just hate that retarded ass texasn wannabe called Bush. Thank you.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Real good read!
Old 05 Nov 2004, 06:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Joe is on a distinguished road

I don't like this Oeo guy. He seems too fake to me.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Nice read, if I do say so myself....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 07:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Kewl interview guys.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 08:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Oeo: Hah….no, DC, it has nothing to do with Oreos…..matter of fact, I dislike Oreos very much (although the new ones that are white with chocolate filling aren’t bad)…..my name actually was originally intended to be Eoe, short for Excellence of Execution….I wanted something different, because it seemed like there were a lot of Bret Hart, Stingfan, Showstoppa…..names like that seemed to be pretty common on most message boards that I had looked in on…..anyway, I made the decision to sign up here and as soon as I registered I realized that I had entered “oeo” instead of “eoe”. I didn’t know how to change it and the name stuck. Now I couldn’t imagine going by a different name for very long…..
Awesome
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 08:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

Totally Oeoish Good AInterview Guys.

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 09:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

they were good Stuff Oeo. Sucks i couldent do one.

whatever though, Still good reads.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Once again good job guys
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

RC Cola, only if you bring some moon pies too