ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Reality TV Rapist

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Reality TV Rapist

Victim Spots Rapist on TV Dating Show

When the victim of a rape saw her alleged attacker on a TV reality show called "Blind Date," she quickly taped it and took the evidence to the Ventura, Calif., police. The Associated Press reports that investigators have since arrested and charged Ulrick Kevin White, 31, with rape and kidnapping. The New York Post reports that the victim knew it was her attacker when she heard his distinctive Jamaican accent and heard him use his nickname, Aswah. He's being held on $500,000 bail.

The victim told AP that the alleged attack occurred in September 2003 after White approached her while she was waiting for a cab. He coaxed her into his car, drove her to a secluded spot, and raped her. While she was being attacked, the quick-thinking woman dialed 911 on her cell phone hoping it would help police track down her location. While the dispatcher recorded her pleas for help, the suspect was never found and the investigation came to a dead end--until now.

This isn't White's first brush with the law. He was arrested last year for allegedly breaking and entering. Meanwhile the producers of "Blind Date" won't release details on the screening process they use to find participants for the reality show that brings singles together. "Blind Date" spokesman Joe Schloesser did tell the Post that "there was no incident" between White and the woman he dated on the show.

I read that and was left saying "Holy shit, what are the odds"

So I figured I'd repost for you guys
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah.....I saw that on some news show last night, I think it was on MSNBC.....wow.....Blind Date turns into America's Most Wanted.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I can imagine now the AMW host would start to talk crap about this.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 02:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They prolly new about it anyway