ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

How common is your name

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 05:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default How common is your name

Well...how common is your name?

Personally I think I have a fairly common first name....( Chris )......however I have never met someone older than myself with that name. Tho in grade school and, high school... I had classes with about 10 other kids named Chris.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 07:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

My first name is rather common. My last name isn't nearly as common as the first.
If you want to know them, try reading The Little Letter in Creative Writing.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 09:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't think Lucas is that common and neither is Alamo wich is my last name.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 09:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

My name is about as common as you can get Dennis Edwards.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

My name seems to be somewhat common now however supposedly when it was given to me it wasn't.

Adam
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Xero, your sig is too big.....you need to fix it please.....

my first name is semi-common, I suppose.....most folks think it is Raymond, but mine just stops at the Y.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

My First name is common (Tony), but i hate my last (Swan) i have no idea how common or uncommon it is.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

My name isn't that common. Only one other person in my grade in High School had it. Only one other person I know of has it in town.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I've only ever met one other guy named Aaron. He's blatantly going after the girl I like.

But he's a dork. He's got no chance. He tucks his t-shirt into his pants.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 12:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

My first name is so common it's annoying. (Michael) I was at Sea World and someone yelled it out. About 30 other guys looked over.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 02:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

My name is Jessica its very common. In high school there was so many of us we all had nicknames.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
my first name is semi-common, I suppose.....most folks think it is Raymond, but mine just stops at the Y.....
Mine ends at the D. Anyways, i think it's common in terms of Ray, but i like the full name better.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

Tino Bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bon Voyage
My full name is Alex Mascarenhas. I like my first name because it's very common, but I don't like my last name since it's foreign and people have a hard time pronouncing it. I know I should be proud to have a last name that sticks out and is different from most American's last names, but I'm not.
Redneck voice: Nope. you feel precisely the way one of you people should feel. Ashamed.

My name is anthony.
nickname:Rah rah chickenhead or nino . Very common.

Last edited by Tino Bravo; 05 Nov 2004 at 03:16 PM.
Tino Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 03:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

My name is very uncommon. I haven't met anyone with the same name as me.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 03:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

STICK is a very uncommon name. I've never met another STICK anywhere
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote