ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Close to death experiences

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2004, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Close to death experiences

Has anybody ever had it?
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 12:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

When I was 15, me and 2 of my friends decided to climb this tree. Now, I know climbing a tree is childish for a 15 year old, but this tree was huge, about 150 feet tall and had lots of branches. So it was more of a macho thing, you know "can we get to the top?". Well about 100 feet up, we came to a seemingly dead end, as in damn near impossible to advance any further.

Well, my friends are all for going back, but I am tall and have long arms. We all have moments in our life when we think that we can do something that we find that we actually can't. This was one of those times. I jumped up and tried to grab the top branch. I didn't jump high enough and when I landed on the bottom branch it broke.

If any of you have ever talked to someone who has had one of those moments and they said that their life flashed before their eyes and you thought that that meant that they were scared shitless. You’re wrong. I mean I was scared shitless, but my life did flash before my eyes. It may seem impossible for it to pass that Quickly but it did. I saw everything I had done, both good and bad.

We all know that I didn't fall all the way down cause if I did then I'd be dead, LOL. What happened was that as I passed the stub of the branch that broke, I somehow got a hold of it (It was a big stub cause only half of the branch broke).

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 09:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

Balla is on a distinguished road

You got lucky
Old 04 Nov 2004, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i almost drowned in a swimming pool a long time ago. i'm talking about a big pool from a hotel. i almost got hit by a car, and fell off a collapsing fire escape.

needless to say, i've been known to be accident prone.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 10:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I almost drowned at some lake when I was 4 or 5... I honestly don't remember where my mom was, but I'm pretty sure she told me not to go in the water while she was gone... and of course I did it... I couldn't swim at that age of course, and I think I passed out for a moment... and the next thing I remember is waking up in sand, some kid had seen me and pulled me out. Otherwise I would probably be dead right now.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

mine was a lake drowning experience 2 but this was like 8 years ago when i was camping with some friends i was keeping my distance from the deep end (keep in mind this was a huge ass fuckin lake) but there was this rock with some algea i accidentally slipped on banging my knee open so i was floating towards it luckily my friend was nearby or else i would of surely died.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

No, never had one.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I almost drowned and I was in a car accident once, fate should be more convienent and end my life without taunting me.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 12:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
When I was 15, me and 2 of my friends decided to climb this tree. Now, I know climbing a tree is childish for a 15 year old, but this tree was huge, about 150 feet tall and had lots of branches. So it was more of a macho thing, you know "can we get to the top?". Well about 100 feet up, we came to a seemingly dead end, as in damn near impossible to advance any further.

Well, my friends are all for going back, but I am tall and have long arms. We all have moments in our life when we think that we can do something that we find that we actually can't. This was one of those times. I jumped up and tried to grab the top branch. I didn't jump high enough and when I landed on the bottom branch it broke.

If any of you have ever talked to someone who has had one of those moments and they said that their life flashed before their eyes and you thought that that meant that they were scared shitless. You’re wrong. I mean I was scared shitless, but my life did flash before my eyes. It may seem impossible for it to pass that Quickly but it did. I saw everything I had done, both good and bad.

We all know that I didn't fall all the way down cause if I did then I'd be dead, LOL. What happened was that as I passed the stub of the branch that broke, I somehow got a hold of it (It was a big stub cause only half of the branch broke).
Fascinating

I'm lucky enough to have never had one before. I've suffered concussions and broken bones before but I don't think I've ever come close to death.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 06:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i actually did die. i tried to kill myself when i was 16. i hung myself and my dad walked in my room and found me hanging. i wasn't awake. i was in a coma for 3 weeks. i had to cause i got very sick. i had liguid in my lungs. i ha a whote ring around my neck when i woke up. and i could feel on one side of my face. and i couldn't walk. to this day i can't run at full speed cause i will fall down. i can walk and run but not at full speed. but other than that i have no other side affects.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote