ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Choose Your own Adventure

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2004, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Default Choose Your own Adventure

Heres something for you boys and girls. Try this on for size.

Topic ever read anything like the link below before.

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/cyoa/start.php
Old 03 Nov 2004, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I used to have a whole bunch of Choose your Own Adventure books....I cheated when I read them
Old 03 Nov 2004, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Trust me this one is "Different" There are four more I can post links to if you want. By the way I still have all my cyoa from when I was a kid. Saved them for my kids and they love them.
Old 03 Nov 2004, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Ok by request heres book number 2

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/cyoa2/start.php
Old 03 Nov 2004, 11:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

And book three

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/cyoa3/start.php
Old 03 Nov 2004, 11:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

and sigh four

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/cyoa4/start.php
Old 03 Nov 2004, 11:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

and finally number 5

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/cyoa5/start.php
Old 03 Nov 2004, 11:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I used to have a whole bunch of Choose your Own Adventure books....I cheated when I read them
Yeah, I've read some of these books before and I don't think I've ever read one without looking ahead

Edit:

Oh man I clicked the link for Book 1 and these are actually pretty funny.

Quote:
It's 10am, and you are sitting in your high school science class. Your teacher, Ms. Farlacus, has just given the entire class a brand new assignment. You are to each dissect a frog. Your lab partner, Suzy Slutcakes, is the most idiotic girl in the entire school. All she does is copy off your work and talk about how she wants to be prom queen, and now she wants you to do the dissecting of the frog because she is "morally opposed to it". Normally, you wouldn't give a damn about cutting open a frog that is already dead. Heck, as a hobby, you cut them open while they're still alive back at home. You've always been quite the sick bastard.

You start thinking about how Suzy will probably have an easy life, marry some idiot NFL football star, and never have a care in the world while you are certain that you will be a janitorial custodian once you graduate.

So when she asks you to do all the dissecting work for this lab project, while she just sits back and reaps the benefits of your hard work, something inside you snaps. You need to take advantage of this situation.

You decide to:
  • Stand on top of the desk, put the frog in your mouth, and then spit it out onto Suzy and start yelling "I'm The Prom Queen, Bitch!"
  • Shove the frog down Suzy's mouth and dissect her with the scalpel instead. Thus, ridding the planet of her dumb ass.
  • Dissect the frog anyway, in hopes that she'll sleep with you.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss

Last edited by Alex; 03 Nov 2004 at 11:56 PM.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 12:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Nah... never read anything like that, but I've played some mini-flash games like that before... they are pretty fun little time consuming games.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 04:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I've read a couple books like that back in grade school..."turn to page 45 if you want to start the car"...I remember that line for some reason. Weird weird book.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 05:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I remember reading those books at one point. I'd always look ahead and decide which looked more interesting to read.
Old 04 Nov 2004, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i've read stuff like those before. but those are by far the best i've ever read of the Genre.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2004, 06:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I have Mario and Zelda books like this from years ago. Sonic too.

Fucking bitch Slutcakes wouldn't sleep with me.