ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Fucking car won't start....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2004, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
ugh Fucking car won't start....

So I go out and get in to go to work, put the key in turn it, and NOTHING.

I'm a car-tard, so i have no clue what's wrong with it. As of this current moment, I have no way to get it anywhere really, unless I get it towed and I don't really feel like paying $50-$60 for that

When was the last time you had car problems?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Ride a bike or walk. Less problems.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 02:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hey Stick.....did you recently have a cold snap for the first time this year?.....if so, the likelihood that it is simply the battery needing replaced is about 80%.....if you take the battery to any local parts store like Autozone, O'reilly or Napa they can test it for you.....or you can even take it to Walmart and they can......testing the battery is no charge at any of these places......and a replacement battery for your Malibu shouldn't be more than around 30 bucks.....no need to go for the high priced "gold" edition or whatever, as you don't do anything that additional cranking amps would be required for.....

um.....it's actually been quite a while since I last had any car problems.....couple of years at least.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

couple of months ago I got two flat tires and I only had the car for not even two weeks.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

My car's rear shock is making a squeaking noise. Will get it replaced this weekend.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 05:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Ive had no problems since I bought a new car 3 years ago

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I had some serious fucked up car problems when I was in High School. I inherited my dads old ass Nissan truck, which was all right, except I never changed the oil or anything. So after a while I melted out a piston and was basically driving on 3. It still ran though, but made a lot of smoke.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
I had some serious fucked up car problems when I was in High School. I inherited my dads old ass Nissan truck, which was all right, except I never changed the oil or anything. So after a while I melted out a piston and was basically driving on 3. It still ran though, but made a lot of smoke.

I had a 67 GMC pickup in high school.....driving down the road one day and the rear axle broke in half.....the third member just snapped like a twig......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Nothing serious as of yet, and I can be thankful for that no doubt, but just 3 1/2 months ago, I was just driving down the sunny little city of Edmon, when all of a sudden the temperature guage just shot up to overkill nearly 5 minutes after it still pointed at the MIDDLE, yet the whole time it was pretty damn hot, and so there was this weird assed screetch coming from the hood as well as smoke popping out after I pulled over, and like you Stick, I'm a car-tard as well, never even changed the oil once.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 07:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I never change my oil..........thats what car services are for. every 10000km

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 07:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

My thermometer (sp) isn't warming up like it should. It's putting out cold air when the heat is on. It's getting replaced tommorow.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 08:33 PM   #12 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

a few weeks ago, my truck wouldnt start, but it was because the battery terminals needed cleaning and werent making connection.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 10:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Yes, I have... for the past 16 years... that of course being not having a car.

I really don't need a car anytime soon, just by the time I'm 18, which also means I need to get off of my ass one of these days and get my license... seeing as even when I get that I have to wait a year to recieve it.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 10:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProdigalSon
couple of months ago I got two flat tires and I only had the car for not even two weeks.
I know who you are
Old 04 Nov 2004, 05:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I got a new battery this morning and put that sum bitch in (in the rain ). Car started up fine. Hopefully this is the whole problem and there's nothing else wrong with it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote