ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Goddamn website isn't working!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Angry Goddamn website isn't working!!!

I'm going insane here.

Basically all of my homework is online. Its run through this website called WebCT.

Tomorrow I have this makeup test to write. And in order to get into the test room I need to have all my homework completed up to chapter 8. I only have about 3/4 done...so I still have a shit load to do. But the fucking site isn't working. So i'm freaking out here.

So just to make sure its not my computer would someone go to this website and tell me if you get a page cannot be displayed screen.

webct4.conestogac.on.ca ....make sure you DON'T put www.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

it displays for me
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It works fine for me
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Yup, I can get on just fine too.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

You shouldn't leave things until the last minute.

It's didn't work for me. Said the page couldn't be displayed.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yup, the start up page came right up.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
It's didn't work for me. Said the page couldn't be displayed.
Must be a Canadian thing... I got it just fine.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Hmmm thats odd.

I don't know what to do.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Well, it worked for some people. Get them to tell you what you have to do.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you better be sending a check to someone to pay them to do your homework
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Well, it worked for some people. Get them to tell you what you have to do.
Well it worked for me about 45mins ago.

This is how the web site is setup...

Once I click on my homework assignment a page pops up. The page is spilt into two frames. The left side has the questions and the right side shows which questions you have answered and saved.

So after every question I have to save it. When you save it the page kinda loads again. But when I hit save the 'page cannot be displayed' pop up on the right frame. So I closed the window and tried to start the homework again, and then it wouldn't load at all. Now the whole site won't load for me.

So if there are any electrical engineers here that live in the States, you are welcome to finish off my homework.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

clear your internet cookies and start over.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I remember when my comp was messed up last week...Oeo helped me fix part of the problem..
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Oeo...that didn't work. Thanks anyways though.

Igloo...what internet provider do you use? Rogers?
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

maybe its your browser...it apparently doesnt work with all browsers