ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

More Political Debating

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I had no idea he was John F. Kerry

hmmm
Democratic hopeful
initials JFK
Catholic Faith
Wealthy wife
senator of Massachutes
definately gonna lose his first election to the Republican candidate

this sounds strangley familiar
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Bah This sucks. oeo move this crap to Archives.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I had no idea he was John F. Kerry

Catholic Faith
That's a stretch.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

What do you mean a strech. He's been cathloic since he was a kid. Very odd for a american.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Catholic in name, not faith.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

he was raised catholic
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

I don't think a catholic in name would bother to memorize the bible.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm betting I have more of the Bible memorized.....

although, I'm far from Catholic.....

I say Catholic in name, not faith, because of the fact that he goes against the religious beliefs of the Catholic church with many of his own political stances.....

by the way, I split the thread and threw that vBookie thread away.....

Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I'm betting I have more of the Bible memorized.....

although, I'm far from Catholic.....

I say Catholic in name, not faith, because of the fact that he goes against the religious beliefs of the Catholic church with many of his own political stances.....

by the way, I split the thread and threw that vBookie thread away.....
Its true he does go against the catholic faith with some things...but so do I and I was born and raised Catholic, I also still consider myself catholic
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

not doubting you a bit....there are many people that do the same.....

Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
not doubting you a bit....there are many people that do the same.....
exactly

so why exactly can't Kerry be Catholic?
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
So? I was born and raised Catholic and I attend church ofthen and I go against some of their beliefs as well. Does this makes me a bad Catholic?

I know when to separate Church and state contrary to our president.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Because he does not agree with many of the core beliefs of the Catholic church.....therefore, he does not believe in the Catholic faith.....however, that is the religion in which he was raised.....therefore, he is a Catholic by name, but not by faith.....

A penny is a coin.....A coin is not always a penny.....

Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Because he does not agree with many of the core beliefs of the Catholic church.....therefore, he does not believe in the Catholic faith.....however, that is the religion in which he was raised.....therefore, he is a Catholic by name, but not by faith.....

A penny is a coin.....A coin is not always a penny.....
so what you are saying is Kerry is not a Catholic, and I am not a Catholic
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

nope.....do you still practice the Catholic religion?.....yes.....

Does Kerry?.....no.....