ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Chrysler Recalls Minivans and Sedans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Exclamation Chrysler Recalls Minivans and Sedans

Chrysler Recalls Minivans and Sedans

The Daily Auto Insider
Tuesday, November 2, 2004
November 2004

Chrysler said it is recalling 240,000 Dodge Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country minivans from the 2001 and 2002 model years because the radios may short circuit and cause a fire, The Associated Press reported.

Chrysler said the short circuit may result from water seeping into the radio and is most likely to occur in vehicles driven in hot, humid areas.

Chrysler also announced it would recall 11,100 Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus sedans from the 2005 model year after an internal audit revealed that bolts in some rear seat belt retractors may be improperly installed.

Chrysler will perform repairs for free in both cases. Owners of the vehicles will be notified during the next three months.

Since I know some people might own these vehicles I am posting this.

Free public service.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hate recalls.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Good at the bright side. You don't work for a GM dealer where recalls come on a weekly basis.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I do, sort of.....we are less than a block apart.....

I get blamed for them, too.....I'm the guy that takes the wrath of every customer.....no matter that I'm not a salesman, I'm always the guy that people think "sold" them the car.....

Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

I have bee offered lots of jobs as a slaesperson but I am afraid of sccept them cause of the reasons you posted right now.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

yeah well.....here's a few more reasons.....

the hours suck.....the pay sucks.....the customers suck.....owner principals suck.....the office help sucks.....contracts suck.....there are other things that suck, but it really doesn't matter.....those should suffice.....

oh wait.....the perception of the customer sucks......

Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

my van is a T&C

an older model...but it oddly enough has radio problems too
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

What year is it?^
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Welcome to the club then lol. My dad has a Voyayer 93 and he has problems with the radio too. I heard it's normal. The problem is on the weldings inside the radio.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

yeah...it randomly decides not to turn on, or to crackle or w/e

it pisses me off
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

LMAO^

The very same problem my dad's radio had. I bet the minivan has the infinity radio installed.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
LMAO^

The very same problem my dad's radio had. I bet the minivan has the infinity radio installed.
yup...not for long tho...I'm replacing it...but they have that funky ass installation...you gotta find a special mount to put anything else in there
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
yup...not for long tho...I'm replacing it...but they have that funky ass installation...you gotta find a special mount to put anything else in there
by the radio on crutchfield and buy the radio mount that goes on the minivan. Great investment. Fool proof installation.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
by the radio on crutchfield and buy the radio mount that goes on the minivan. Great investment. Fool proof installation.
explain please