ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Who's gonna call for the recount?
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Who's gonna call for the recount?

A recount is almost guaranteed in this election...

I got 2000 points that says Kerry calls for the first recount

any takers?

I got another 1000 that says Ohio is involved in a recount this year

fun fact: 5 Ohio polling locations opened late because poll workers forgot to show up

and Ohio is a key state in the election

Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I sincerely hope that the winner is elected by a large margin.....if the vote is won by less than a 5% popular margin, and 15 electoral college votes, this could be a long battle......

My stance is firm that Kerry is the wrong candidate, but if he wins I hope the President does what is best for the US and steps aside......I'm not sure that he would though.....

However, I am positive that the President will win the election.....and as a result of that, I am positive that the liberal candidate and his party, along with the media, along with the other liberal groups, will not allow it to go peacefully......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

well according to some mayor astrolgists they say that Kerry will win the election.

And these nutjobs were the same ones who predicted that Bush would win back in 2000.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Bush lost in 2000

Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Bush lost in 2000
I mean in electoral votes. We know he lost in popular votes.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I am positive that the President will win the election.....and as a result of that, I am positive that the liberal candidate and his party, along with the media, along with the other liberal groups, will not allow it to go peacefully......
And if Kerry wins the conservatives won't go peacefully either, no matter who wins the aftermath is gonna result in bashfest '04
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I said I wasn't sure the Conservatives would go peacefully....they probably wouldn't.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

after last time.....you can bet there will be a recount regardless...neither candidate has the decency to go quietly into the night

Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I said I wasn't sure the Conservatives would go peacefully....they probably wouldn't.....
Sadly there's no such thing as clean politics, both sides have a hefty amount of lawsuits aimed at one another already. The election results won't end the war, it'll only act as the war trumpet for both sides to charge one another.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 02:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Bush will bitch and moan when he loses. Kerry won't, because he has much more integrity than Bush.

And Kerry is more qualified to be president than Bush. Kerry has been a part of the federal government for years, and Bush never was until he had Jeb put him in the white house. Bush Jr. became governor of Texas because of his name alon, and oly accomplished one thing as governor: accelerating the death penalty. And, Kerry doesn't have the corporate puppet strings attched to him like Bush does.

If Bush wins, he should have a sudden jolt of integrity and step down with Cheney and Rumsfeld.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 03:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bob
Sadly there's no such thing as clean politics,
Correction: Bobby Jindal ran a clean campaign for governor and appears to be winning in a clean campaign for Congress.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 10:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

The ACLU already has a lawsuit going in Miami...

I don't think we need to ask who is gonna ask.
Old 02 Nov 2004, 10:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

its a nail biter Trev....ooooo the suspense

Old 02 Nov 2004, 10:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
its a nail biter Trev....ooooo the suspense
Quiet you... This is going well... Bush is up in Florida and Ohio....
Old 02 Nov 2004, 10:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Quiet you... This is going well... Bush is up in Florida and Ohio....
meh....

I woulda voted for Al Sharpton just because he was on Boston Legal

Closed Thread