ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Stupid Fuckin manager

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2004, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Stupid Fuckin manager

so i returned to work with a still pretty fucked up foot, and I'm hobblin around on my crutches....

Our delivery for the day comes and my store manager decides that the best idea in the world is to have the guy on crutches drag the 1000 + lbs skid.

When he told me this...I look at him, I ask him if he's serious...he says "yeah, these aren't that big"

I hold up a cruthc and shake it at him, and explain that I'm not supposed to be pulling this shit. he tells me that "Its not that heavy, go ahead and do it"

So.....

I drag one..kinda. Big surprise my foot feels like I just dropped a barbell on it.

I leav it where it is, and I go to clock out.....my manager runs into me on the way out the door.

"where do you think you're going"

"home"

"why do you think you get to leave early?"

"because some fat lazy bastard told the guy on crutches that he should drag a skid, and now my foot hurts"

"Don't you think you should have told a member of management you were going?"

"I would but there isn't any here"

"Thats what I am you know"

"no, a real manager wouldn't tell the guy on crutches to do something so stupid...I'll call tomorrow and talk to a real manager and let them know"

after that he just kinda shut up and watched me hobble away

Today, I went to stand up and I fell straight down.....my foot had been gettin better...but big surprise...its fucked up again. Now I'm sittin here waiting for the doctor to call me back.

Have any of you had a frikkin stupid boss?
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

ummm.....yeah, actually.....dang, that sucks Kurt.....if you aren't released to full duty from the doc yet, he could be in big trouble you know.....

I've had bosses that were no better than insipid idiots.....too many things to discuss.....then, of course, I've been the boss.....so I'm sure people have felt the same way about me.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
ummm.....yeah, actually.....dang, that sucks Kurt.....if you aren't released to full duty from the doc yet, he could be in big trouble you know.....

I've had bosses that were no better than insipid idiots.....too many things to discuss.....then, of course, I've been the boss.....so I'm sure people have felt the same way about me.....
Yeah...I kinda hope its broken now....cuz I'm gonna sue his ass

I've been the boss too, but I never asked anyone to do anything they weren't capable of doing....and I would never ask them to do something I wouldn't do myself