ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Every city/town is different...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Every city/town is different...

What makes people want to visit your city/town? Or what does it have to offer the out-of-towner?

Here where I live, hunting and fishing is real popular. That is one of the main draws to visiting.

We also just started having the National Boat Championships here this past summer.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I live in Copperas Cove, Texas. It's right next to Fort Hood, which is the biggest army base in the United States. So basically people from all different parts of the country go to my school because chances are they're living here because their parents got sent to Ft. Hood.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

we have the alamo and ozzy pissed on the alamo
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Husker Harvest Days...its pretty big here, its just a place to show off new farm and ranch equipment etc. I worked there this year.

Harvest of Harmony parade...a parade of most of the NE schools...kinda boring if you ask me. But I bet you've never seen so many school busses...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

World's largest hydraulic lift lock. Fishing derby in the river below the locks. Native's like to fish here out of season.

Trent University too. Hippies go to school there.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I would have No Idea..Our town is Real Average..but we have a few Historical Landmarks..and one of the highest Rated Universities in the Nation in UVA..
Old 01 Nov 2004, 07:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

we have the Reds and the Bengals....not the best teams, but we get a lot of people who come to see the games

we also have Kings Island, Riverdowns, one of the largest Octoberfests in the United States, Coney Island, a fairly well known labor day fireworks display put on by Toyota and WEBN, we also have a riverboat festival known as Tall Stacks that many people come from miles around to see
Old 01 Nov 2004, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

Well lets see hmm Nothing here to come see Indiana is dull and boring

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Considering that some american travel quide has rated us the number 1 tourist place to visit for the 4th time in 10 years we must have siomething that people want to see

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 08:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Light
Well lets see hmm Nothing here to come see Indiana is dull and boring
Indiana has gambling boats....also the Indianapolis Colts, the Indy 500, a few really good museums, and a lot of pigfucker cops.....
Old 01 Nov 2004, 08:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Yes Indiana has that but the town i live in is closer to chicago than Indianapolis and I believe the question was what does your town have to offer. Other than the fact im here there isnt much else o the cops yes this town is notorious for the not so nice ones

Thanks to Monica
Old 01 Nov 2004, 08:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Light
Yes Indiana has that but the town i live in is closer to chicago than Indianapolis and I believe the question was what does your town have to offer. Other than the fact im here there isnt much else o the cops yes this town is notorious for the not so nice ones
you have the childhood home of the Jackson family
Old 01 Nov 2004, 08:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I live in McHenry, Illinois (A.K.A Nowhereville USA) I swear to god this place sucks so much. My parents bought a house in the middle of nowhere and anytime you want to do something you gotta drive 10 miles to the next town. I can't wait till i get my associates degree so i can transfer to a major university far far away.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 08:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
you have the childhood home of the Jackson family
Sorry I dont live in Gary Either close but not quite so nope stilll nothing my town has to offer

Thanks to Monica
Old 01 Nov 2004, 09:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I live in the northwest mountains of NJ and my house is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Skiing and fishing is real popular where I am. In the winter we get tons of snow and the resorts are constantly busy. There are a bunch of lakes up here and people go fishing in the summer. Other than that, my town is really boring.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote