ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Since there is no Auto Forum... My Auto Rant goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2004, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Since there is no Auto Forum... My Auto Rant goes here.

Ok has anyone seen this show called "Toyota Tough Trucking on Spike TV. This is a fucking half hour infomercial on how much Toyota rules in the minds of these feeble cock suckers who probably have not seen a decent pickup truck since 1980. And they patch their blatant advertisement with off-road events and/ or news to confuse your mind and make you think that this show is a legilimate off-road show. The part that really pissed me off was when they had the balls to make the people believe that the Tundra is so good by pulling a Bulldozer and two 5 Ton Dump trucks (empty of course) oh and the Tundra had a load of dirt on the bed. Holy shit this sounds amazing right? Well since I saw that shit I called several friends of mine and told them to bring their trucks to the mall at night. Cause if that crap on wheels of Tundra can make it my V8 Dakota can smoke it.

Ok my friends showed up and the list of vehicles went like this
2 Chevy Suburbans 1998 and 96
1 Dodge RAM 2002
1 Ford Expedition 2002
1 Ford F-350 Duallie 2001
1 GMC Yukon 2001

Combined these vehicles might or surpass the 30,000 pounds the Tundra was "Pulling" and this is including their owners steering just in case. And since I could not get a load of dirt at 10:45PM at night I dropped my ATV a 2003 Honda Rancher ES and weights 565 pounds filled with oils and gas. My friends grabbed a camera and filmed the whole thing. At first the truck has a little hard time moving them but once it gets all 6 vehicles rolling the truck doesn't even break a sweat. The only thing that could of been causing resistance during the pulling was my ATV since that is constant weight on the bed. I pulled all six trucks for more than half mile and since I proved my point I stopped there. Pushing something extremely heavy is not such a big deal. The main rpoblem is when you need to start moving that heavy object and yet you're not pulling the exact weight of the item itself. I sent the video to the producers of the show and labeled it. "Anything you can do I can do better" and a letter letting them know that people didn't came out of an egg.

Tundra is the WORST and let me spell it for them W-O-R-S-T pickup EVER. Shit I hate the F-150 but the tundra to me is like a vomit with a 34K price tag on it.This truck can't take abuse. All the tundras I have seen being used for construction or any other pickup related activity look like clunckers. Their beds are bent. one of them was used to carry glass and the sides literaly spreaded apart. They can't pull what they say they can and it's small. It's japanese Competitor the Nissan Titan literaly anal rapes the Tundra on every category there is.

And the host of the show Ivan "Ironman" Stewart is a fucking sellout for talking so much lies and crap about this truck.

There I had to vent out this.

Topic:

Have you tried to imitate anything you see either on TV, movies or documentaries.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 04:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Blah

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>