ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Up Close and Personal: The Tri Interview

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2004, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Up Close and Personal: The Tri Interview

I found out some cool stuff from Tri in this one.....hope you enjoy it.....

Up Close and Personal: Tri

Quote:
Oeo: Okay bro....here they are.....its time for your interview…..thanks for taking the time to be here on Up Close and Personal…..we’ll start again with poster associations.....just give me whatever you think of when you think about that person.....

Oeo: Stone Cold.....

Tri: cool guy, he along with trev got me to sign up here. on msn, a funny guy, on Socom online....not so funny

Oeo: Ian....

Tri: probably my best online friend. we have a lot in common, and he laughs at a lot of my dumb jokes.

Oeo: Soda.....

Tri: one of the nicest people I’ve met online. on valentines day, she said she would send me something so she asked for my address. I brushed it off, thinking nothing really of it, but still gave the address. a week or so later, I got a package from her. it was super sweet. she knew I was diabetic, so she bought a bunch of sugar free candies.

Oeo: Trev.....

Tri: funny guy. one of the few people from pwf I talk to on an almost daily basis. takes the whole "being a mod" thing WAAAAY too seriously, but I’ve told him that. I just don’t like being told to leave a msn convo so mod room stuff can be talked about

Joey Scrotum..... likes balls. seems like an ok guy, aside from the ball fetish

Oeo: Odd…..I thought you may have more to say about that Scrotum fella….…..lol

Marbles constantly brings up something about you, a picture of him, and PW.....explain that story.....

Tri: a while back, marbles posted at pw. I had heard some not so flattering things from people about him, so I found a picture of him (which to my knowledge, was all over the internet, so I didn’t think it would be THAT big of a deal) and I made it my av. I started to get some pms from him threatening me, and I started getting attacked in threads. he kept getting banned, and coming back. I finally "gave in" and changed my av (turned out I just added a beard and goku hair on the picture in paint). pm's started coming to me on PWF, threatening to run me off the site, which I found pretty funny, so I wouldn’t stop. Well, after a little while, I finally changed it, and things were smoothed over through pm's. I talk to him every once and awhile on MSN, even though its usually him trying to get me to invite ian into a convo .

-sidenote- after much deliberation, Marbles>Blitz

Oeo: Now that is a classic…..hmmm….*files away for a future interview* Why did you want a picture of Sam's nuts?.....is this a fetish of some sort?

Tri: well MR RESEARCH, it was actually a picture of his donger well anyways, I didn’t really want to see it for any sexual gratification, I honestly just wanted to see if he would do it. and he did

Oeo:What the heck is up with the constant use of the smiley?

Tri: this started in, eh 2001 or so, with me, ian and HAYZE on MSN. we would get in group convos , and we'd constantly use the . I myself think it’s a funny looking smiley, and looks like it just pooped itself and its afraid of anyone finding out. I used it so much back then, that it just became a near second nature to me. and to me, it fits almost any situation. (i.e. I like this interview ) See? works perfectly.

Oeo: When you first signed up as Dibiase, was it strictly because of Stone Cold?.....did you enjoy being a part of that stable?

Tri: well, Trev and SC first pestered me to join PWF. I thought it was PW's efed so I was stubborn and kept saying no. so everyday, I would get invited into a convo with them, and I would be asked. I finally joined, but little known fact, I first joined as Triumph (where Tri came from) but I was only that for a day or so. The Trev/SC/Me convos would continue, and they said "we should start an NWO stable" meaning trev and sc, but I was in there, so I called Ted Dibiase. they said ok, and that was that. so it was sort of because of SC that I was dibiase, seeing as how it was his original stable and he had the power to NWOwn people (sorry Jolly )

But it wasn’t because of him that I was Dibiase. I guess it was because of him that I was in the stable. I had a lot of fun in there. I’ve never laughed so much on a message board. I don’t know if anyone remembers SE's sig being hijacked. he had made a sig with a few wrestlers on there, and I (yeah it was me ) got the little smiley and put it over the wrestlers face (I wasnt around when he was Jolly or even when was his supposed favorite smiley, but I heard about it and went with it) and put
"Forever Jolly, Forever NWOwned" (this was at a point where he was SE but people kept calling him jolly, so once again I went with it).

It was just a lot of fun, too bad people *coughs* Kurt *coughs* wanted to move onto a different gimmick, but it was ok. it just eventually went away, but people who didn’t know me from other boards called me Dibiase, so I stuck with the name for a little while. Then for some reason unbeknownst to me, people started calling me Tri again, even though they knew me not as that. I'm going off on a tangent now .......

Oeo: You made much ado about your birthday recently…..Did you get plastered for your 21st?.....

Tri: no sir I did not. I dont drink. I’ve tried it before, did nothing for me, so I don’t do it. if I ever do it though, I do it with a meal, only have 1, and its usually the very manly strawberry daiquiri

Oeo: You never drink at all?....

Tri: since high school, I’ve maybe had a total of 5 drinks. it just seriously does nothing for me, aside from giving me a headache. so I just don’t do it. I have bought it before with some intention to drink it, but I never did and I gave it to someone else.

Oeo: I find this very cool…..alcohol abuse by young people is a sad thing, but you have taken the stance that it just isn’t for you…..I respect that dearly…..oh, and even though I don’t know, I’m taking your word for it on the daiquiri’s….very manly indeed…..

Oeo: You've said that one of your hobbies is backyard wrestling.....ever gotten seriously injured because of it? (if not, any of your friends?)

Tri: yeah I wrestle in a friends backyard. nothing hardcore, its all for fun, and I think out of all the people I wrestle with, I take it the least seriously, and I’m just out there for fun. never seriously injured, but i got a knee to the temple, and it hurt. one of my friends who wrestles with us posts here too fyi (Trasher327) but he sucks

Oeo: You are currently attending college.....what's your major?

Tri: graphic design. I hope to design websites and go into digital print too. I’ve already done some pretty small jobs, nothing real big, but I’ve made my self a couple hundred bucks (granted, it was for my moms retirement home, but its still a job )

Oeo: Do you plan on using that degree once you get out?.....

[b]Tri: yeah, by the end of the year/beginning of next year, I'll hopefully have my online portfolio website up. it wont have much, but hopefully it'll be a good enough start

Oeo: You seem to like what I call "stupid" humor.....I don't mean that in a derogatory manner.....but people like John Stewart and Jim Carrey.....how does their humor affect you?

Tri: THE TRUTH COMES OUT HUH? STUPID? well anyways, yeah I’m a goof. I don’t really pattern myself after anybody, and I know its clichéd, but I think my humor is 100% original. its hard to get real life humor to translate onto the net. and from experience, I’ve found that people who are funny on the net, are so NOT funny in real life and vice versa. in real life, I'll do about anything for a laugh.

Oeo: What do burnt toast and a rotten egg have in common?

Tri: when I was younger, i used to have nightmares. they were of me when I was a pre-born baby in a very small, tight moist cave. and a giant wire hanger kept chasing me down and trying to poke out my brain goo. so I went to my mom and told her about it. she looked at me for a second, then yells "that’s silly, I would never try to abort your unborn fetus with a wire hanger, so I could go out drinking, now go to your room before i slice off your legs". then I went to sleep.

Oeo: Now we’re cooking with gas…..that was a great random answer….

When the tacks come down to brass, how do you think people feel about Tri?

Tri: I would think they would feel that I’m a funny guy. if they don’t, they can be caught in a large pizza oven, but not die. just burn, so they can feel all the pain, but not be relieved of it. hopefully they live by a beach, so all the salt water will make their life a living hell everyday that they try to leave their house. but for those of you who like me, keep on rocking in the free world

Oeo: Great interview, Tri…..any last words?

Tri: PEACE UP, A-TOWN DOWN, BOOGA BOOGA BANGA RAMALAMADINGDONGSCHOLONG, DOWNTOWN JULIE BROWN, IM OUT THIS BEEYOTCH.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Learned alot of new things about Tri. Good read and good interview.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

strawberry daiquiri , wanting to see sam's donger, and saying peace up, A-town down, which is an atlanta thing that all the girls around here say...means only one thing

Tri =

but a good interview otherwise
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

The ending was my favorite part...

And Goobie... we have NEVER asked you to leave a convo... bitch.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice interview.....I learned alot about Tri.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
The ending was my favorite part...

And Goobie... we have NEVER asked you to leave a convo... bitch.

horse shit you, SC, Stick and I have been in a convo, yall were talking about the SC/Dre thing and you said something along the lines of "maybe we should start a mod only convo. then after that was abrubtly shot down, you asked me to leave or it mighta been some other convo, but i remember you asking me to leave
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Btw...I don't remember you putting the on the faces...but I remember everything else you meanie.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Wubba wubba wubba

...sorry popped into my head

Good read Tri....OEO....good work....tho calling Jon Stewart "stupid huor" is kinda uninformed of you.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So Tri, since you're HILARIOUS here and on IM, are you a total bore in real life?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

not uninformed.....I said "what I deem to be stupid humor".....or something like that.....I don't find him funny.....

crackhead.....

Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp
not uninformed.....I said "what I deem to be stupid humor".....or something like that.....I don't find him funny.....

crackhead.....

there is stupid humor, and then there is people you don't find funny
stupid humor IMO, is making stupid faces, over acting when it isnt neccessary, and fart jokes....

Stewart actually makes points with his humor...he doesn't really pick sides, he attacks anyone who's being stupid. I actually think the man is highly intelligent
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
So Tri, since you're HILARIOUS here and on IM, are you a total bore in real life?

my sticky

i always thought my humor didnt translate too well on the net.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Stewart is quite intelligent, I think.....but stupid humor is stupid humor.....we'll have to debate this sometime, but I can't right now.....I've only got five minutes.....

Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp
Stewart is quite intelligent, I think.....but stupid humor is stupid humor.....we'll have to debate this sometime, but I can't right now.....I've only got five minutes.....
stay late.....
Old 01 Nov 2004, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

NO.....

I've caused enough problems for one day, and I want to go home and see my kids.....