ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

PWF accomplishments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2004, 01:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default PWF accomplishments

what have you accomplished here?.....

(doesn't matter if you are proud or not)

when you are all done....Stick and I shall battle it out to see who is the saddest....I mean most accomplished poster.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 03:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

WWE Mod
WWE Head Bookie
E-Fed Writter and Booker
Mutiple Arcade Champions
I'm the Only Patient Person here
I Killed the Unkillable thread
I have 200,000 points in the bank

I think that's it

Last edited by Dante; 02 Nov 2004 at 01:24 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

PWF first an original brit, meh, thats about it.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 07:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Nothing except winning the Middleweight title in the efed.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 08:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

just being a funny guy I guess. not much else.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Was the main person pushing for WarZone to be created. Guess you could say I'm one of the creators.

First WZ mod, along with Scream for the afforementioned forum.

Hot People mod.

Sports mod.

Entertainment mod.

OT mod.

Super Mod.

Admin.

Unofficial highest post count *looks at Kurt's multiple accounts with over 2 Gs of posts each *

Most popular admin (judging by people's comments towards me).

An all time great in WZ, behind the likes of Truth, Marbles, KAM, and Rock.

Hmm could be more, but I don't feel like thinking about them
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 12:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I accidently became one of the most annoying people here. Erm, my fault I guess.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 01:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

-I registered on the first day the site open

-I was one of the first, if not the first person to make an alter on the forum

-I was behind the whole "Who is Greesniper" controversy

-I was one of the original three members of The People's Corp

-I modded, and was partly responsible for the creation of the Cartoon forum

-I modded the Suggestion Box

-I stepped down on my own free will

-I wrote the three part DC's lifestory, as well as the three part Sam's lifestory

-I was the Truth's protege

-I killed the Hellz Protectors

-I was the first member of the PC to ever be kicked out

-I made the most short lived stable ever- "The Youth of the Nation"

-I made one of the longest posts ever when I posted my "summary of political points made" in creative writing

-I was in a love triangle involving me, Sam and my lover WW

-I had my own smiley for about a day

-I invented the "nookie" thread

-I owned DC, Sam, The Phenom, Stray Cat and Saggy's "They" in War Zone

-As a part of Shyne Factory's PWF Fear Factor me and Steph invaded another forum and got married

-I was in attendence for The Truth and Hunter's Heart's e-wedding

-vote or die

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 01:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

wait i got more

- I was the first person raped by kevin

- I raped william

- more to come
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 01:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

- Created the "Anaconda is Free" thread

- Modded the late Auto Zone

- Modded OT

- Helped to nearly double OTs traffic by creating the Nearly Impossible Question games

- I was the first person to reach 1,000,000, 10,000,000 and 100,000,000 store points back on the ole steal points hack.

- Created along with Da Loo the stable "Da Possee" and invaded several internet forums including the Star Trek Forum.

- At one time I literaly monopolized the arcade by holding 12 top scores

- moding G&T

- Created along with oeo the Huge font threads and pushed for the huge smileys.

I guess thats it.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 01:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I was the genius behind the Forum of Kewlness.

Uh...that's about it.

I was in the Breakfast Club like, a year and a half ago, and I was in the Sonic crew, but they're not really "accomplishments"...
Old 01 Nov 2004, 02:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Oh almost forgot

- First poster to create a controversy with the "Fuck you cracka" avatar.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 02:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I really can't think of anything.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 03:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
- Helped to nearly double OTs traffic by creating the Nearly Impossible Question games
NIQ was good and all, but I think you're HIGHLY exaggerating how popular it was. 'Nearly doubling' OT's traffic? Yeah right

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 03:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Hey I did helped raise quite a bit of traffic with it. The place was pretty busy when the NIQs were up.