ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Mark it down...George Bush WILL win the election

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Oct 2004, 09:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Mark it down...George Bush WILL win the election

Despite what may go on in the world of sports...I feel that this has been a season of traditions being broken, just ask the Yankees and Cardinals...

So I will take a stand and say that George Bush WILL be the President of the United Stated for the next four years

MARK IT DOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2004, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'm going to have to agree. I'm not saying this just as a Bush supporter, I'm saying this looking at the numbers. Although, it does scare me when I see so many Kerry signs down here and few Bush signs.

I wish people would just wake up and not just vote for someone because he's not Bush.
Old 31 Oct 2004, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yankees and Cardinals? The teams that have garbage pitching?

Look back through the playoffs, teams with better pitching, win. The Red Sox had better pitching, so they won
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2004, 09:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Since My Pack Beat Washington..The Tradition will hopefully continue..Kerry Wins.
Old 31 Oct 2004, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Oh... and this may be the most ignorant thing I've ever said... and never use this against me... but.....

Everyone who is voting for Kerry, is voting for him because he's not Bush.
Old 31 Oct 2004, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey McMahon, I'm right here with ya. I wish I could vote so I could support George Bush, unfortunatley I'm only 14 so all I can do is hope that George Bush wins.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2004, 10:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sam..I must agree with you..That Is Correct..
Old 31 Oct 2004, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Bush is gonna win...not that I support either....but he'll win. It'll be close, but I just have a feeling Bush has a second term comming.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2004, 10:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Ya wanna know who I really think is going to win?

George Bush will win.

That is my honest prediction, forget what I said about the Red Sox or the Redskins, Bush will win. America's economy will continue to slope, more people will lose jobs and we will invade another country. Here's to your president ladies and gentlemen
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2004, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Oh... and this may be the most ignorant thing I've ever said... and never use this against me... but.....

Everyone who is voting for Kerry, is voting for him because he's not Bush.
I'm now going to vote for Kerry because I don't like you.....so there
Old 01 Nov 2004, 02:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I'm now going to vote for Kerry because I don't like you.....so there
Shut up. You do too like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
America's economy will continue to slope
According to TIME magazine... if Kerry does everything that he says he's going to do, America will be two trillion dollars more in debt.

Also according to TIME magazine... more than half of everything Kerry said he would do in the debates... he also said he would do the exact opposite.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 02:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Shut up. You do too like me.

According to TIME magazine... if Kerry does everything that he says he's going to do, America will be two trillion dollars more in debt.
Isn't that the same magazine who forecasted a bright future for our nation with Bush's Plan back in 2001. and I won't even bother with your second argument.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2004, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Isn't that the same magazine who forecasted a bright future for our nation with Bush's Plan back in 2001. and I won't even bother with your second argument.
This isn't a prediction though. I don't think they can predict what Kerry has already said.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 02:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
S-M-O-K-E

Sleepy Gorilla will become famous soon enough

There is at the pit of my stomach, a feeling that George Bush will win, but I also have that feeling in my testicles. It is in my brain that I believe Kerry will win. Did that make sense, nope.

To make my easily understandable post made correct, I'll say this now: George Bush will win, sadly. Kerry will complain like Gore did. Then in 2008, Biden of Delaware will become the President.
DISCLAIMER: These are MY opinions. They are, in no way, meant to reflect on the board, moderators, family members, pets, manatee, or plants. If you don't like my opinions, kiss my ass. I can have them, just like you can. Have a nice effin day.

Allways Feeling so uncomfortable, and the situation tends to be predictable.
Sleepy Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 08:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Vote for Mike Peroutka.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote