ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Up Close and Personal: Dade Draven

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Oct 2004, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Up Close and Personal: Dade Draven

I found this interview to be quite interesting…..there were a few questions, mainly about the e-fed, that I forgot to ask…..but overall, I found out some stuff about Dade that I didn’t know earlier…..he’s been around here since the beginning, and I carry a great deal of respect for him…..here are some classic quotes, including a couple from before his time as Dade…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman Rollin’
Dog forgot to take his medication again! Anyway, the title situaton is another reason why the split sucks. The majority of the titles are on one show, and from what everyone says, it'd the show w/ the lesser wrestlers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman Rollin’
Oh, and far as benifits, as of right now. Know we will have your back. That is my one rule. We will discuss an issue, we will make a decision, and no matter what, YOU NEVER GO AGAINST THE COVEN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
I'm stealing a page from Tyler My pick would be the Good Day Live people. The two women are just beyond ditzy. I would get a sex change just so I could beat the shit out of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
That's right, Waltman has the ability to turn women lesbian, Great finisher, Sean LOL
Now, without further ado…..here is:

Up Close and Personal: Dade Draven

Quote:
Oeo: Okay, let’s start with the usual poster associations, then we’ll get to the heart of the interview…..Moneen.....

Dade: Jaded, he and I have definitely got a different record collection LOL. But he's been an okay guy to me since I've been here. His posts were always fun to read. Mo is very smart.

Oeo: Slash.....

Dade: A dictionary of wrestling know how. He and Dre are always willing to share what they know of the roots of the business. They've made me wanna look things up all the time. Playing in the old AWF efed with him was great. Our characters just naturally fed off each other. AWF was a great fed, and it's a shame it died away like it did. I still dunno what possesed him to join the HHH cult though.

Oeo: Sweet Tooth.....

Dade: My favorite gearhead on the Net. I love talking motorcycles with him, and he's a fellow Texan, so he's good people LOL. And his sparring with Trev is a good read.

Oeo: Starscream.....

Dade: A sad, sad individual. He is an example of what I never want to become. What does he expect when he called every girl on the site white bitch and fag? We don't put up with that shit in real life, in fact if he did pull this stuff in real life, why should we here? I truly hope he stalks the wrong girl and gets his ass kicked. I have no sympathy for that nutcase. Women don't deserve that kind of treatment, disabled or not.

Oeo: What made you like the Crow so much?.....are you a goth in real life, or is it just the movie?

Dade: To be honest, I was a fan of Bruce Lee, Brandon's dad, and when I had heard Brandon had died filming The Crow, the parallel between him and his dad intrigued me. When I heard the movie was gonna be released in '94, I had to see it. It's like some morbid curiosity wanted me to see it. When I finally saw it, the whole show just locked me in. The way Brandon just took to the role like a second skin, the music, the whole vibe of the film. As far as being goth, I'm not the type of person who goes around dressed like Bela Legosi, jamming angry German Death metal. I wear a lot of black, I listen to Muddy Watters, Beethoven, U2. Goth is such a narrow term . If you must label me, I'm an Outsider in that nobody notices me, I'm quiet, I'm obviously not 'normal' so if u gotta stick some label on me, Outsider.

Oeo: Do you look at your disability as a curse?.....for those that don't know, what is it?

Dade: It is Cerebral Palsy. I was 3 months premature, and the part of my brain that deals with walking and motor skills didn't develop. I have all feeling in my limbs, but my muscles and bone are too weak to handle the stress walking causes. I don't see it as a curse, I could be a vegetable, dead, or dying but I'm not. I'm very blessed. It's never perfect, but whose life is?

Oeo: Do you do active things in the community to try and raise awareness for the disability that you do have?

Dade: No, I'm probably the worst guy to be a poster child LOL. I'm too shy. I pretty much make them aware of it by accident. They kinda go “oh wow, man, you can't use the stairs….but there's no elevator, that sucks”. It gets the point across when they see me try to jump a curb, or get carried up a flight of stairs.

Oeo: When you mix chocolate latte's with orange soda, who's the milkman?

Dade: The fuck..?

Oeo: Well, I ask a silly question….. What is the one thing you'd most like to do that you have never done and may never have the opportunity to do?

Dade: Have hot orgy style sex with Eliza Dushku, and some female posters who will remain unnamed.

Oeo: As far as I know, you've never been a mod of any kind here at PWF.....why not?.....

Dade: I don't know, and I've never thought about it. I'm comfortable being under the radar.

Oeo: Do you feel that people look down on you, online or in real life, because you may be portrayed as "different" from them?

Dade: Ya, Truth and Marbles went nuts with the 'goth fag' routine when I got here. The Coven will forever be a Hershey stain on my record. People will always point and whisper. You can either laugh or give them the finger, but you have to move on. I've learned you can't be everyone's buddy, but those who stick by you are the ones that matter.

Oeo: What's the best time you've ever had posting here at PWF?

Dade: AWF. That was kinda my way of venting all my bad vibes for the week. Cut an angry promo, and let it out. I made friends easy, exercised my creativity. It was awesome part of my time here.

Oeo: Have any of the recent happenings had any affect on you staying or leaving? (meaning the whole smod controversy, Stick stepping down, yada yada.....)

Dade: No, although the posturing, and under the table stuff pisses me off, nothing has made me wanna leave altogether yet The first deletion of Entertainment, and Syn's demodding came close though.

Oeo: At the end of the day, are you satisfied with Dade's life?

Dade: Life can always be better.

Oeo: Thanks for taking the time, Dade.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2004, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I believe that chap was talking about me in his first quote, now he must prepare to meet the master

oh good interview fellows
Old 29 Oct 2004, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

good read....learned some things

also LMAO @ The Coven
Old 29 Oct 2004, 01:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

**edited by Oeo**

that's against the rules....not allowing you to say something like that....

Last edited by Oeo; 29 Oct 2004 at 02:16 PM. Reason: because of what Shooter wrote
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2004, 02:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoC Holliday
I believe that chap was talking about me in his first quote, now he must prepare to meet the master

oh good interview fellows
Why, Doc I believe your about to burst
Old 29 Oct 2004, 02:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

good job oeo, bout time someone just started editing shooter's posts...looks like he has been "pwned" again
Old 29 Oct 2004, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
also LMAO @ The Coven
Never and the Dev means NEVER, laugh at the Coven, that is my job and I earned that right since I was a card carryin' member.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2004, 02:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

why back in my day.....this shooter"problem" would have been handled b now
Old 29 Oct 2004, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Really good read!
Old 29 Oct 2004, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

Very Good Interview

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2004, 05:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
why back in my day.....this shooter"problem" would have been handled b now
Like, how?

I'd ban him but I get no support from my colleagues.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2004, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Ban him, Trev..ban him

Nice read...I learned alot about Dade.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2004, 12:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I now know more about Dade then before, A Very informative read...
Old 30 Oct 2004, 03:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Like, how?

I'd ban him but I get no support from my colleagues.
I was willing to do things to him that most werent
Old 30 Oct 2004, 09:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I wanna know what Shooter said

It was probably funny as hell, like everything else he says

Good read
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote