ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Do you get alot of trick or treaters?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2004, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default Do you get alot of trick or treaters?

Simple question really....are they mostly parents with small kids in pumpkin and princess costumes....or teens with gore on them?

We usually get a pretty good amount...mostly little kids.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2004, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

It's mostly a good mixture of both.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sometimes we get some knobs here in Australia (Where Halloween Trick or Treat means shit) and they ASK for candy when they AREN'T even fucking wearing a friggin' costume, I mena if your gonna be an American Halloween Conformist atleast go the Whole distance....
Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Unsure since this is my first Halloween at the new house.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Ever since we have lived on this block we barely ever get any trick or treaters since our street is dark at night(well except for the streetlamp but kids still never come down),and when we do gets kids it's usually just the kids who live on our same block and my sister's kids.Sometimes other kids come to get candy and then about 10 to 15 minutes later they come back again to ask for more candy and we just give it to them anyways.

This year my Mom and I are not giving out candy,but we are going to buy some just for ourselves.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2004, 01:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I wouldn't know. For the past four years we haven't even opened the door and I can't see this changing this year.

Halloween sucks major balls. Its just a scam to get money off people.
Old 29 Oct 2004, 04:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
I wouldn't know. For the past four years we haven't even opened the door and I can't see this changing this year.

Halloween sucks major balls. Its just a scam to get money off people.
Money?

So they're giving money away in Ireland now?
Old 29 Oct 2004, 06:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

*tck* I wouldn't know, I'm usually the one mooching off of people for candy.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2004, 08:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

"Drops four 7 pound bags of candy on the table"

Does this answer your question?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2004, 11:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Money?

So they're giving money away in Ireland now?
Well, we actually are expected to give 20p per person, along with nuts and sweets..so yeah.

I was referring to buying decorations, coustumes, make-up, food etc. though.
Old 29 Oct 2004, 10:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

^

Huh the things you learn about....