ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Sleeping through your alarm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Sleeping through your alarm

In the past month or so i'v gotten into a bad habit of sleeping through my alarm in the mornings. Some days I would wake up like 30-45mins late. Its really pissing me off. Usually i'll hear my alarm go off right away and I open up my eyes, then I just say to myself i'm going to lay in bed for a minute. I close my eyes and then I open them, then I look at the clock its like a half hour later. So now i'm setting my alarm sooner so i'm not so rushed when I wake up late.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

my alarm clock scares the shit out of me in the morning. I wake up right away in the morning.
Suggestion: set your alarm louder
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I have a similar problem. If I don't get enough sleep... I'll just totally sleep through it. I won't even wake up when it goes off.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Charles
Suggestion: set your alarm louder
There's only one setting. And its pretty loud already. Sometimes it even wakes up my parents.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I have my alarm set to the radio and I have the radio almost as loud as it can. So, when it goes off it scares me and I hop right out of bed.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

I dont sleep through it i set it for 30 minutes before i have to get up so i can take my time getting out of bed

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 06:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I hate alarm clocks, loud little fuckers Like everybody else, when my alarm goes off I usually just jump right out of bed, so I can say I never slept through my alarm.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Alarm clock are evil. They wake me up...I go eat and stuff..then I'll go back and fall asleep.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have 5 alarms that I use at specific intervals.

Here's an example if I have to be to work at 10:00 am, and need to take a shower.

First alarm goes off at 8:30. I usually turn it off and go back to sleep.
TV turns on full blast at 8:40. I usually turn it down and go back to sleep.
Cellphone alarm goes off at 8:50. I turn it off and go back to sleep.
Another alarm goes off at 8:55. Usually this is the one that gets me up and into the bathroom to shower.
If I'm still asleep, then a fifth alarm goes off at 9:00 and then I know by this time, I have to get up.

The 10/10/5/5 intervals are always the same. Each alarm wakes me up a little bit more than the others, so by the next to last one, or last one I'm pretty awake and ready to get up.

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I have to set two alarms now that go off at the exact same time. I set them at different times everyday depending on what schedule I'm following.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 02:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I don't have that problem as I'm usually awake by the time my alarm goes off.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 07:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I can get up when I need to be up.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 12:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I have 5 alarms that I use at specific intervals.

Here's an example if I have to be to work at 10:00 am, and need to take a shower.

First alarm goes off at 8:30. I usually turn it off and go back to sleep.
TV turns on full blast at 8:40. I usually turn it down and go back to sleep.
Cellphone alarm goes off at 8:50. I turn it off and go back to sleep.
Another alarm goes off at 8:55. Usually this is the one that gets me up and into the bathroom to shower.
If I'm still asleep, then a fifth alarm goes off at 9:00 and then I know by this time, I have to get up.

The 10/10/5/5 intervals are always the same. Each alarm wakes me up a little bit more than the others, so by the next to last one, or last one I'm pretty awake and ready to get up.

I do pretty much the same thing, but mine are all actual alarm clocks

I also scatter them around my room, that way I have to get up to turn them off
Old 28 Oct 2004, 12:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

No alarm for me my wife wakes me up when she leaves for work and I go to work when she gets home.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 12:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

The Wife wakes me or I am up an hour or 2 before the clock goes off.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote