ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Up Close and Personal: The Hardy Interview

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2004, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Up Close and Personal: The Hardy Interview

Today’s interview is with Hardy…..he’s quite a funny fellow, in my opinion…..and a Jayhawk basketball fan, which is cool….Hardy has at times been misunderstood, I think, but we should all get to know him better, in my opinion…..here are a few classic quotes from him….

In response to the sign ups for a gfx mod…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardyforlife.
right here

Been here since the beginning.

I have NEVER been a mod. And theres been people with less that 1000 posts be mods before me.

Also People that have only been here a couple months.

So It should be me.
In response to “who’s the hottest female entertainer?”

Quote:
now did i say shakira?

what i meant to say was marylin manson
And a thread made by .efilrofydrah…..

Quote:
I am going to start being the backwards man. .Ees

.Gis Ym Tuo Kcehc
and now, here is:

Up Close and Personal: Hardy

Quote:
Oeo: Today’s interview is with none other than Hardy....as I did with ST, I will just be throwing the poster associations out there mixed in with the interview, so just answer them with whatever pops into your head…..you ready?

Hardy: Yep, let’s do it

Oeo: Are you Joey Scrotum?.....

Hardy: Not only no, but NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and NO! I'm not that creative when it comes to screen names, or gimmicks. If I were, I'd post my own balls not some I found online.

Oeo: Why do you have this crazed fetish over pictures of people's nuts?.....

Hardy: Funny story actually. See I was talking to some people from PWF on the phone one night, so I decided to pull me sac out and set it on a teddy bear, take a picture, and make a banner out of it. Then Tri showed me his, and I will be seeing Sam's here sometime. And pretty soon I will post my own nuts for all to see.

Oeo: Tell me about KK.....

Hardy: Kevin, what can I say about him? Well to make it shorter, what can't I say about him? He was my partner in crime. He was the brains of our operations. Friday nights, back in the day, we would go out with our ladies then come back and get online and mess with PWF. Definitely my best online friend. He was there for me giving me suggestions for everything. He is really the one who got me started on banner making. He used to be my graphics maker. We actually discussed some pretty deep personal issues with each other. If I was bored some night he'd find a game, or a website to humor me. I just wish he would come back full time, or get on instant messenger sometime.

Oeo: What's your favorite moment in PWF history?

Hardy: Oh gotta be when Kevin (KK) and I tricked PWF into thinking I was his alter. We planned this thing one afternoon. And he logged in told them. Then log out and I would log in and say look here I am. I am an alter. Man that was so much fun. We pissed a lot of people off too.

Oeo: When you started dipping, did you ever think it would be such an addicting habit?

Hardy: Man, I didn’t figure anyone would even remember I did. I've gotten shit my whole life about it. And I don't think I am addicted. I mean I can go a couple days without doing it. Or a week. But after they got Skoal Apple Blend. That’s my choice, and I am addicted to it sorta.

Oeo: Talk to me about Sam…..

Hardy: Ahh Sam. Well he’s always been there for and with me. He gets a lot of shit said about him, and he takes it. Or he finds a way to change it around. He's a good guy. I really respect him. He’s been in all of my stables and I've been in all of his. He has made most of the banners for our stables. Sam is probably my favorite poster as of now. He’s funny and he reminds me a lot of what I used to be like growing up.

Oeo: You and Sam have had many stables together.....why don't you think any of them have succeeded?.....

Hardy: It is probably because of the reputations we have gotten. I mean if it was someone like Stick or someone else doing it, it would be humorus. But out reputations have killed our stables.

Oeo: Do you think you'll ever become a mod here?

Hardy: Not as long as SC is around, or living. I used to ask and beg. But now I'm like it not that big of a deal. If they really need one sometime, I would maybe take it. But I won't be begging for one.

Oeo: McMahon.....

Hardy: Oh man, Mr. McMahon. I know him better as Sergeant Heartman. I remember first joining I was intimidated by him. I lost my E-Virginity to him. He is a smart man, and a funny guy. He has his posting periods, but he is a busy guy. I respect McMahon a lot. I just whish Sgt. Heartman would come back soon.

Oeo: Did you ever grow a big enough set to finally pop the question?.....what did she say?.....

Hardy: Yeah I did. Two summers ago we went to Colorado on our little vacation. I kept it kind of quiet online, only a few people knew about it from PWF. But we went up Mt. Evans, and I got a guy to video tape it on my camera. And did on top there while it was snowing. It's one thing I will never forget.

Oeo:Stick...

Hardy: Also one of my best online friends. He has kept me company many of times. I remember when PWF had their chat room. One night me and Stick had a really long talk. And we became friends. We used to talk a lot late at night. We haven't talked a whole lot lately, but he is still a good friend. I respect him a lot.

Oeo: When three plus eleven equals ninety eight, what time is it?.....

Hardy: 09:09 PM

Oeo: Exo.....

Hardy: Exo, graphics god around here. He has helped me out on some personal things. I love when he posts. He is a very knowledgeable man. I have learned a lot from him. It sucks he lost his job, because now he isn't around much at all.

Oeo: You still do gfx on occasion, or do you?.....you have been quite an accomplished graphics person in the past.....

Hardy: Yes on occasion. Not everyone knows but I got promoted and haven't been around like I used to. But I still do. I need to start up again so I can improve. Hell I remember when Jolly's graphics hurt my eyes just looking at them, and now he's probably better than I am.

Oeo: When you look back on your life, are there any regrets you have?.....any decisions you'd do differently?

Hardy: So far my life has been great. I have a loving family. Great friends, and PWF. What more could a guy ask for?

Oeo: What makes you tick?.....what makes Jake get up in the morning and press on?

Hardy: Well my family is a major reason. I am very close with my family. All my friends. Without them I wouldn’t be who I am. And even all of you guys here. You aren't the only thing, but I find myself daydreaming about what threads can I come up with at PWF?

Oeo: Got anything you’d like to say that I haven’t asked about?…..

Hardy: Well I haven't been around a lot lately. As some may know I had some personal problems between my girlfriend and I this past summer, and I took a week off work to go on a fishing trip. And I got back and we talked a lot and got things figured out and worked out. I try to post as much as I can. But also I got promoted a few moths ago, and few may also know. So I've been real busy working. And I love to fish. So I go fishing a lot on the weekends. But wintertime, hopefully Hardy will be back with his goofiness.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 12:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Very nice read! I learned a lot of things I didn't know about Hardy.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 12:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i didn't want to know about that fella's balls...
Old 27 Oct 2004, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Hardy still posts here!?

Good read...he still posts here!?
Old 27 Oct 2004, 01:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hardy, My E-Man-Lover....Nice interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Hardy still posts here!?

Good read...he still posts here!?
Mr. Hardy is in the botb competition my dear sir, yes he still posts around these parts
Old 27 Oct 2004, 01:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oeo....find teh thread where me and hardy had sex....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 02:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well, I'm not sure if this is the one......and I'm not sure how sad it is that I actually found it.....or that I'm posting a link to it.....but here ya go....

yeeks.....

edit.....the remaining schedule.....

pyXL (Primetime)
Dade Draven
Tri
Shane (Primetime)
Bleak

the Oeo interview and the last mystery interview will be posted on Saturdays.....so they are still on the list as well.....anyone with some questions for the remaining people, please let me know via pm.....

Last edited by Oeo; 27 Oct 2004 at 02:26 PM.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Dade Draven's interview will be Friday, barring anything unforseen happening.....

there will be a special edition on Saturday, possibly being the Oeo interview.....or the mystery interview.....I'm really excited about that one.....

we're winding down the series.....I have three interviews that will probably be done after the series is over.....I'm kind of gaining a second wind on coming up with questions, so I may be able to go ahead and do them as an additional week.....as long as there is interest.....

Last edited by Oeo; 27 Oct 2004 at 05:42 PM.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I'm interested in them. they'va all ben awesome so far.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice interview...thanks for the graphics complement, Hardy.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 09:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i got mentioned twice kinda
Old 28 Oct 2004, 12:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I'm curious if you realize the illegal nature of having a pic of Sam's sac on your PC?

a disturbing read....
Old 28 Oct 2004, 12:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I stand by my belief that Hardy is CWaZy!!11!

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2004, 03:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I'm curious if you realize the illegal nature of having a pic of Sam's sac on your PC?

a disturbing read....
Tri realized it and deleted it. Shooter jacked off to it