ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Little known fact or Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2004, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Little known fact or Bullshit

List 2 things about yourself, 1 true...1 false....

try and make sure the false one is pretty realistic....see if anyone can tell the difference

for example

-I'm right handed

-I have brown eyes

which one is a lie?
Old 26 Oct 2004, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The biggest Lottery price I have won has been 45 dollars

My house has three pink grapefruit trees.

There.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

-I wear a watch everyday.

-Blonde is my natural color of hair.

Heh..
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 05:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

- I have blue eyes.
- I wear a necklace every day.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
- I have blue eyes.
- I wear a necklace every day.
Number 1 is false...#2 is true...

Quote:
The biggest Lottery price I have won has been 45 dollars
My house has three pink grapefruit trees.
#1 is true
#2 is false

Old 26 Oct 2004, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Isn't someone supposed to answer what we think the lies are?.....

I think Monica has brown eyes, so I will say that one is false.....

SE's not blonde in his picture.....

ST doesn't have pink grapefruit trees......

and Kurt is right handed, so he must not have brown eyes.....

__________________________________________________ ______

I write music in my spare time.....

I drink an average of 4 Dr. Pepper's a day.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

You are both wrong.

I do have blue eyes.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
You are both wrong.

I do have blue eyes.
only with contacts.....

Old 26 Oct 2004, 06:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Oeo.....while you are correct...your source was wrong. I got my highlights after that picture...so.....you coulda been wrong...maybe....

Ok since I just had to answer that one...

-I litsen to radio while I sleep.
-I take showers in the morning, instead of night.

Oh...and oeo, you don't write music in your spare time.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 06:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

incorrect, young fella....I've been known to write a mite in my day.....however, I drink on average around six Dr. Pepper's a day.....

SE doesn't take showers....ever.........actually, I'd say you don't listen to the radio at night.....

and, let it be known that I was horribly mistaken.....the Lovely Miss Monica does indeed have BLUE eyes.....

I drive a convertible to work.....

I am currently drinking a Dr. Pepper.....

Old 26 Oct 2004, 06:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

You drive a convertible to work....is true...

BAH...4....6....SAME THING.

And uhh....I do litsen to the radio at night. I take my showers at night, meaning 7-8 ish. Radio plays while I go to sleep.

ok..uhh...

-I'm having Stew for dinner.
-My favorite show is Cosby.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 07:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^I would guese the 2nd one is false

-I have 2 cats
-Pepsi is my favorite drink
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 10:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAtista666
-Pepsi is my favorite drink
False.

- I have a physical training course every Friday at school for an hour and a half. We end it by running two miles.

- I am actually black.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I like blondes

I crave chocolate at least once a day
Old 27 Oct 2004, 12:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

You're all wrong. I have three pink grapefruit trees on my backyard so HA.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote