ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Up Close and Personal: Sweet Tooth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Up Close and Personal: Sweet Tooth

Okay, leading up to our last few interviews we have another of PWF’s long standing members…..Sweet Tooth, Screw Job, Manyuca, Grim Reaper, Osama Bin Daddy…..there have been others, I’m sure…..Sen. Santorum, I think…..anyway…..here is a good interview, some quality answers to some tough questions I think…..

Up Close and Personal: Grim Reaper

Quote:
Oeo: Okay, ST…..we’re going to change up just a little bit…..I’ll occasionally throw out a poster’s name for association, but I’m going to do it in the context of having asked you other questions…..

ST: Just Shoot, It's not like I'm gonna bite your head off

Oeo: Igloo.....

ST: He's cold Seriously he's a great person in and outside PWF. For the little I have talked to him he seems like a cool guy. He was the First poster with the Hey Ig What time it is? IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

Oeo: Do you feel like you get the respect you deserve here at PWF?.....

ST: I dunno. Most of the times I'm treated like I'm just painted on the wall. I get respect from a very few posters here but in general I say my opinion is as valid as three dollar bill. Not that I mind or care if I'm respected here since this is a message board and e-respect for me is like Charmin' people wipe their asses with it.. I'm very respected at my workplace and my friends truly respect me and that’s pretty much what matters to me.

Oeo: You once lost a mod spot because you went on vacation or something.....what happened?

ST: Personal issues. I dated a girl back then and we had our share of good times, after a while we parted ways due to our different views in life. Two months later she comes yapping at me that she was pregnant and it was my kid. I thought she was full of it and let it slide. But after a while she sued me and wanted child support. I was stunned I thought everything was going down on me until paternity tests were made. After being confronted with the facts she confessed and said that the kid's real father passed away in a car wreck. Anyways since I knew her for a while and I took pity on her I gave her 2 grand for the kid. I guess I went soft on her.

Oeo: your co-mod, Forgotten Sin.....

ST: He is a great kid. He was misunderstood at the beginning but he has come up a long way and now he's the mod of one of the good forums. Also his CAW abilities are superb. Sometimes I have seen his combinations on his site and after a while I see the same ones on other sites. I guess he is quite original on his CAW

Oeo: When sandpaper meets rubber, who's in the on deck circle?

ST: I dunno probably that little piece of Ruffles Potato Chips I see there "Grabs it and eats it"

Oeo: You have been working on a way to preserve some of the land there and start an ATV riding place.....any new news on that?.....what brought about your passion for that?

ST: It is going steady. I'm doing most of the work. The part I hate is sucking up to politicians. I am looking at some possible land. Texas is a bitch when it comes to their land. A Honda Riders Club of America chapter is slowly taking shape here, thanks to me and the two ATV repair shops that are around here and I have an appointment for next week with the local newspaper for an article. This things take time but compared to some others I did research on this one is flying.

Oeo: You have classified yourself as not being a "liberal", yet you take some of the most liberal stances on the board.....what do you call it then?.....

ST: I'm not a liberal. I tend to agree with conservatives on certain issues and yet I tend to agree with liberals on certain issues as well. It's like having the best of both worlds. I'm too liberal to be conservative and too conservative to be liberal. I agree with what I think it is the best for the people.

Oeo: okay…..Trevelbond.....

ST: Great poster, his JBL gimmick was cool. Although we have our differences the respect is there. Even if he is a extremist republican who looks for the first chance he gets to attack the opponent (John Kerry) I have nothing personal or anything against him.

Oeo: Recent events have caused quite a shakeup around here?.....what are your thoughts about them?

ST: My Thoughts about these events are a bit mixed. I'm not happy with STICK being removed as admin because I think it is unfair. And Trev being super mod my main disagreement about this is the quote that all admins here rubbed in for quite a while "We Don't need a fourth Super Mod" and all of a sudden we get one for no apparent reason at all. That makes this place less believable reputation wise. Some changes are for good or bad. This time we had mixed results.

Oeo: What would you do differently if you were in higher authority than you are now?.....

ST: I guess be a bit tougher on SMs and mods. Make them contribute more to the site to help it expand. I know I cannot force anyone here but if all those people who say that they care for this place would actually show it I think PWF would be a lot bigger that it currently is.

Oeo: Dre.....

ST: Master Herbhead, Wrestling Guru. In my WWE forum days we had a lot in common and we were both hardcore on our beliefs. We don't talk as much anymore but he's still one of my favorite PWF posters.

Oeo: Why do you think an auto forum has never even been given a chance?.....

ST: We had an Auto forum before. Truth was the mod there and he recommended me to mod since my knowledge on cars was a lot more vast than his. Anyways, the place bombed because the posters back then didn't care about it. Right now I know there are some who would post if the forum is given another chance. I have some good ideas. I modded the Auto Forum on AP and it had decent traffic until the end when nobody posted there. I doesn't matter to me if the auto forum makes a comeback or not. My Enthusiasm for everything that has wheels would not change.

Oeo: How is your marriage working out?.....ever think you'd be "settled down"?......

ST: It is going great, and I am settled. No wait you meant settling down as family wise. Oh not at the moment. Life is good and I want to enjoy it. Maybe next year.... Yes Kurt I know you hate me.

Oeo: Why do you hate George Bush?.....are you really planning to vote for John Kerry, or is your vote just to go against W?

ST: If you would ask this question in 2000 if would of read "Why you love Bush" I liked Bush in 2000, I believed in him, I voted for him. Two years later I noticed he has let me down. He broke all his campaign promises that helped me decide to vote for him. His current campaigns are filled with lies and out of reality statements. Voting for Nader is like not voting at all. We don't know if he's coming or going I hate that guy. My only choice is the Botox King. But at least he can help rebuild what the previous administration fucked up. I don't expect much of him... but then again I don't expect anything From Bush.

Oeo: last poster association.... Moneen

ST: Man I miss that guy. He was one of the few who could make a shit load of threads that were not spam. He is highly respected in my book and honestly I hope he makes a full time comeback.

Oeo: The sun sets on your day.....do you expect it to rise up tomorrow morning?

ST: Heh. If I don't see the sunshine the next morning... big deal more food for the worms and maggots to chew on. That was my previous thought about looking forward to another day. But lately my life has changed. I have reconsidered and refocused my life on other things and I do wait for the next day to arrive. When I have accomplished everything I wanted I know I can die happy when that time arises.

Oeo: Thanks for taking the time, ST.

ST: It was a pleasure being here with you oeo. I would like to take this little spot to answer questions from users as well.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

You should have asked a question about the infamous PWF NIQ Screw Job.....

other than that...
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

dang....I always forget about that.....hey ST.....

what about the infamous NIQ Screw Job that earned your nickname?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Cool.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 12:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The NIQ was one of the best PWF games in here. Everyone participated and there was a boys VS girls battle. One time we had a question about the Post it. I took the answer straight from my source of questions. Kurt got all hissy about it told me that the contest was rigged. He even showed me a link were it states the true fact. But since I did not changed my mind about it Kurt gave me the "Screw Job" nickname,a nd quite Frankly..... I like it.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Real good interview and a great read!
Old 26 Oct 2004, 03:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice read...I'd be one of the posters to post in the autoforum if it was given another chance...btw...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 04:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

2 posters does not a forum make
Old 26 Oct 2004, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Toof]I'm not happy with STICK being removed as admin because I think it is unfair.
Just to clarify, no one made the decision to remove me. I stepped down on my own volition.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 07:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

You shoulda asked Sweet Tooth how he felt about being put over by The Marbleous One by being regulated by him in the early WZ days when he was Manyuca.....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 08:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles
You shoulda asked Sweet Tooth how he felt about being put over by The Marbleous One by being regulated by him in the early WZ days when he was Manyuca.....
You were never able to beat me Marbs Thats why you got so pissy every time I made fun of you. But meh those were old times. BTW When you're coming back to re-regulate WZ. Right now it sucks.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 09:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
You were never able to beat me Marbs Thats why you got so pissy every time I made fun of you. But meh those were old times. BTW When you're coming back to re-regulate WZ. Right now it sucks.

I really hope you're fuckin jokin'.......please don't even get me started, because if I do get started it'll be a while before I stop.

The reason I got so pissy was because your disses were so unbeliveably lame, not to mention the fact that your nosy ass tried your damndest to get me banned all the time when you were a mod.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Oct 2004, 10:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
I really hope you're fuckin jokin'.......please don't even get me started, because if I do get started it'll be a while before I stop.

The reason I got so pissy was because your disses were so unbeliveably lame, not to mention the fact that your nosy ass tried your damndest to get me banned all the time when you were a mod.
The only time you got banned from OT was when everyone was asking for your head. And I didn't do it Ryan did. So You're dead wrong right there Marbs. And you got all pissy cause you knew I didn't had a soft spot. You did managed to get on other people's nerves like Blu Angel, Mathew Bellamy (My god this ass harrased me on MSN like a leech) among others. But you get your credit. You have ended a lot of Careers on PWF.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 10:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

I give you credit for being a proud man and not admitting defeat, but the honest truth is, that I took you on several times in the WZ, I remember it.

And there is not one person who I battled in the warzone that I did not subsequently beat. That's pretty much what it boils down to.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 10:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
I give you credit for being a proud man and not admitting defeat, but the honest truth is, that I took you on several times in the WZ, I remember it.
I don't admit defeat when there isn't any.

Quote:
And there is not one person who I battled in the warzone that I did not subsequently beat. That's pretty much what it boils down to.
And thats why you got my props. You regulated pretty much everyone on WZ.