ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So...this sucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default So...this sucks

I think I broke my foot.

I was helping a buddy toss some logs for firewood into the back of my van. I had been trying to avoid this for nearly 2 weeks now. Anyways....he decides to get this frikin huge piece and its probably 150 pound piece of wood...he asks for help so I go over to assist and we''re lifting and he drops it.....right on top of my foot....so now my foot has swollen to the point that i had to cut the laces on my boot to get it off. It hurts like hell.....I'm pretty sure its broken. I don't wanna go to the hospital right off cuz I hate doctors...I got ICe on it and its kinda elevated...is there anything else I should do?
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

You can still walk, or you will be able to eventually. You get no sympathy from me.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Jesus. That sucks to hear that Kurt. The only legit break i've had was a broken Collarbone after falling off a bike, so i have no adviceon a broken foot.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

sorry Joe....

it frikkin hurts like hell tho
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Go to the doctor. I had a broken leg and didnt see a doctor for a week. Doctor told me if it healed a little more on its own, he would of had to rebreak it. You might not want something like that happening.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Go to the doctor. I had a broken leg and didnt see a doctor for a week. Doctor told me if it healed a little more on its own, he would of had to rebreak it. You might not want something like that happening.
yeah...I'nm gonna go in the morning...I just wanted to see if the swelling goes down any
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

well, i hope things go well and it ain't a legit break. i haven't been to the hospital in years.

Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore
well, i hope things go well and it ain't a legit break. i haven't been to the hospital in years.
I've hurt myself a lot during my life...this just has that feel of a break.....slim chance it might just be a bruised bone....

its swollen so huge right now

looks like a frikkin melon
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

Ow, fuck. i can't imagine how bad that must look.

Old 26 Oct 2004, 02:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I once broke a finger on my right hand. I'm right handed. God damn that fucking sucked.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 09:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

That sucks man, go get X-rays on it.

I never broke anything before in my life, the worst I had happened to me was twisting my ankle and not being able to walk for 2 days. Other than that, I've been lucky.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why didn't you just take the laces out, instead of cutting them and making them useless?

Oh, and it isn't called a 'bruised bone' It's called a bone contusion, smart guy
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Why didn't you just take the laces out, instead of cutting them and making them useless?

Oh, and it isn't called a 'bruised bone' It's called a bone contusion, smart guy
1-cuz it had become so tight I just wanted it off right away

2- contusion pretty much just means bruise
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sorry you have a broken leg Kurt. My condolences and heartfelt sympathies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
Sorry you have a broken leg Kurt. My condolences and heartfelt sympathies.
just a foot Mac.....but thank you