ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The Laws of the Land.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2004, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The Laws of the Land.....

Yes, that's right.....I'm laying down the law around these parts, and it's up to you citizens of PWF to follow these laws.....my good friend Doc Halladay is just itchin' to step in if any of you gunslingers decide to try and make trouble.....

now, normally I'm no ornrier than the next fella.....but happenings around here lately have been festerin' up a mite, kinda sticking to my craw, so to speak....I presume you all know what I'm talking about.....I'm the elected Sherriff of these here parts, and as such I'm telling you all now.....I'll have none of these such happenings again....

the locals are a mite restless.....I been seein' you mill around, trying to start a war you ain't got the ammo to win.....well, it'sa coming to a halt.....

Law #1.....there's been too much spam.....by myself included.....it's gonna havta come to a slow down.....now, a bit of spam ain't too bad, but I don't reckon any of y'all got a hankerin' to meet the wrong end of a piece a' lead, so I don't expect it to git out a' hand any longer.....

Law #2.....Wimmin are to be respected beyond any sense of the word respect.....I so much as see any o' you fellas gettin' outta line with the wimmin' folk and I'll see to it you spend some time in the pen.....

Law #3.....Ain't nobody above the law, not even myself.....you gotta call me on it, y'hear?

Law#4.....anybody wants to disagree with these laws, I got the business end of a .45 caliber you need to meet.....and trust me, you'll meet it.....

now.....anyone got any questions?

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, I plan on doing what I normally do. Got a problem with that... "lawman"?
Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
Yeah, I plan on doing what I normally do. Got a problem with that... "lawman"?
I reckon if you continue to be a law abiding citizen, I don't have to be too concerned with ya.....I'd hate to see you pushing up daisies, tho.....

Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yah...sure..got it. Wouldn't wanna have a draw with the sheriff.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hate to break it to you, but i'm above the law 'round these parts.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I hate to break it to you, but i'm above the law 'round these parts.
nary a man that can spew them words, mister.....nary a man.....

Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
nary a man that can spew them words, mister.....nary a man.....
lol what?
Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

in other words, no man is above the law.....

now I reckon you should git with the program, mister.....

Old 25 Oct 2004, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I'd hate to see you pushing up daisies, tho.....

You know that saying, "Death is akin to love making. It get's better everytime.".

I figure I'm gonna just keep doing what I damn well please, "law" or no. Now go bother Scream or The Boy or something petty like that.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 07:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

*tck* you know what they say oeo, "Laws were meant to be broken".
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 07:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ya might wanna change your name to fit the gimmick
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 08:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Ya might wanna change your name to fit the gimmick
Its out of stock... two days ago you might have been able to help... but its today now... DAMN YOU TODAY!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 09:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Everyone who plans on obeying these rules... standup.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 09:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Everyone who plans on obeying these rules... standup.
BEST. POST. EVER.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 10:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I like the Rules. I'll follow them the best i can.

the Cowboy gimmick though....... Is... a little Gay

no offense.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote