ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Joseph Sun and The Not So Invisible Ladies of PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Post Joseph Sun and The Not So Invisible Ladies of PWF

It's it just me, or does it seem like a lot of the female users are on so-called "invisible" in order to avoid Joseph Sun? Syn is on almost everyday, (yes we all can see you synnie-poo) but always stays in invisible mode, and to my knowledge, almost never posts anymore. Trish Stratus is also usually on invisible mode too, although I'm not totally sure if she and Joseph have ever had a falling out or not. And most recently, I noticed that Monica too has seemed to join the list of female posters who have placed themselves in The PWF Protection Program in order not to be seen by Scream. ( Although, I'm still not too clear about what exactly went down between her, Joseph, some others.) I don't if that's the reason their always being on inviable or not. But, I get the feeling that's what it may be.

Anyway, do you think being on invisible mode just to avoid another poster is childish and even somewhat cowardly? Should people just face up and deal with other posters in a mature way regardless if they don't like them or not instead of taking the easy way out? Or, do you think that when someone gets to that point they should just call a quits and leave altogether?
Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey dipshit, maybe they tried and they just gave up. I like Scream and all, but he tends to go off the cliff when it comes to the ladies here.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Im on invisible because I know he doesn't like it. I don't give a shit if he sees me or not.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 07:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Steph, did I ever tell you how much I love that avatar?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yes, the one with the cleavage brings warm thoughts whenever I see you on the boards Steph.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 08:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Im glad you guys are happy.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 09:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I love SuperRoss!
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 08:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
Hey dipshit, maybe they tried and they just gave up. I like Scream and all, but he tends to go off the cliff when it comes to the ladies here.
First of all Ryan, yes I am a dip shit. I like to dip mah sooner in warm man-fudge on the regular basis. It's very enjoyable, as you already know due to our past hot and heavy relationship. But, as much as I would like to sit here a reminisce about all the times we've given each other prostate massages, I cannot because that is not the subject here.

So, with that said, going back to the subject, I disagree with you about Joseph and the ladies. Joseph has been nothing short of a gentleman when dealing with PWF's fairer sex. If the ladies can't appreciate a great guy like him, then obviously their the ones with the problem, not Joseph.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 10:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

As ONe of the Ladies that isnt bothered by him. From what Ive seen in the way he treats the other ladies here he is rude and if they dont respond in a way he likes he throws a temper tantrum and starts posting threads trying to goad them into replying. Yes thye have every right to go invisible if they want. I mean if every time i was on somone was bothering me i would do the same its a matter of respect and not expecting somone to talk to you every time you are online.

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 08:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I as well put myself on invisible to avoid being sexually harrassed by Scream.......

Course, there's still pm's
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 09:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles
I as well put myself on invisible to avoid being sexually harrassed by Scream.......

I dunno why this was so funny to me but it was....

Steph, hows it goin? I remember the first time you showed me that avatar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote