ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Kerry Is a 'Tard Reminiscent of Jenjis Khan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2004, 04:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Kerry Is a 'Tard Reminiscent of Jenjis Khan

First it was him talking about "idears" in the third debate, and now I just heard a sound clip of him saying, "I don't need an AK-47 or an Ooshi for hunting!" on the Glenn Beck show.

Hell, most people mispronounce "nuclear," but mispronouncing "Uzi"?

So, is Kerry just out of touch or is the big secret that he is, in reality, the total 'tard that the Democrats pretend Bush is?

He just released this statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kerry
I would never use an Ooshi hunting, those guns are a Shinonist plot, but you should all realaish I stand for sportsman's right to yoosh guns. That is the eshact truth, and it's crayshee to say otherwaish. You write that in your papers and your magasheens.
Freak.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 04:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hesh a drush yoosher.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Have you heard people from the nothern states talk? They use the same accent.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 08:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Not really ST. I don't know anyone who talks like that except for Shawn Connery....
Old 25 Oct 2004, 08:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Have you heard people from the nothern states talk? They use the same accent.
I have NEVER hears anyone call an uzi an ooshi... that just retarded. Thats also coming from someone who has likely never hunted in his life masquerading as an everyman, something Kerry is most definetly NOT.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Charles
Not really ST. I don't know anyone who talks like that except for Shawn Connery....
Got to New York then call me.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Got to New York then call me.
um...for real. Where exactly have you been in the northern states?

cuz I live in what would be considered a northern state as compared to you....(Ohio)

I've never heard anyone talk like that aside from Sean Connery....
Old 26 Oct 2004, 08:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Well I have been in New York Philladephia and Conneticut and I have heard people saying "Iders" and several other shit like that. Don't ask me their last names thou. Heck even on American Chopper on the Discovery Channel has people talking like that.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 08:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

This further goes to prove my point: John Kerry is wrong for America

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Well I have been in New York Philladephia and Conneticut and I have heard people saying "Iders" and several other shit like that. Don't ask me their last names thou. Heck even on American Chopper on the Discovery Channel has people talking like that.
whats an "Iders"
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Kerry does say "idear" for idea.....I've heard him.....but I've heard people put "r"s on the end of words here as well.....it is a sure sign of insipid idiocy.....or being inbred.....not sure which, but we could blame both on Kerry.....

Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Idears"

I always thought that was a southern thing

like "edumacation" "Nook-u-lar" 'ah reckon" "book larnin" etc
Old 26 Oct 2004, 11:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I always thought that was a southern thing
like "edumacation" "Nook-u-lar" 'ah reckon" "book larnin" etc
nope.....I don't think it is a southern thing at all.....many folks from the south will use "Warsh" for wash....."Lunium" for aluminum....stuff like that.....but I think it would be pretty rare to put an "R" at the end of a word.....then again, I'm not a proto typical Southerner.....

Old 26 Oct 2004, 12:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
nope.....I don't think it is a southern thing at all.....many folks from the south will use "Warsh" for wash....."Lunium" for aluminum....stuff like that.....but I think it would be pretty rare to put an "R" at the end of a word.....then again, I'm not a proto typical Southerner.....
ah reckon you isn't
Old 26 Oct 2004, 12:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

You guys need to travel more ofthen.