ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Well, it looks like it was a crazy weekend....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2004, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Well, it looks like it was a crazy weekend....

here at the good ol' PWF.....yeeks.....

Stick resigns.....SC resigns.....madness.....pure madness.....

there's only one thing to do.....

Oeo, as you know him, will soon be no more (at least for a while).....there's a new law coming.....someone with a heavy hand.....someone who shoots first, shoots second and shoots third.....

someone who needs a huckleberry.....

someone that will take no more.....he's through being the nice guy......you tell 'em, folks......

you tell 'em that the law's coming.....you tell 'em that I'm coming......and hell's coming with me.....

discuss.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Why? is your boss not paying you to post on an internet wrestling message board anymore?

Old 25 Oct 2004, 12:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

no, nothing like that.....just....just something else.....

sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.....

Old 25 Oct 2004, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes...a new sherriff is coming....MUWHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric

Last edited by Ric Flair; 25 Oct 2004 at 02:53 PM.
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Yeah... crazy weekend for spam and overreactions...

Oh, and I'm planning my departure from PWF.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

This peaks my interest, but then again so does Taco Bell, so take that as you will.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

!!!!!!!!omfg Teh Horroar !!!!!!!

Im just surprised to hear Oeo say "hell"
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What exactly are we supposed to discuss again? The point was lost in all this stupidity.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

We're discussing the fact that without a residential admin, I can't change my frickin' name because the store is out of Name Changing capabilities.....

Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

PWF is virtual anarchy without Exo here right now. As Stick and SC would have been the only others that could have done day to day 'poster demand' things......

Better get use to that name Sherriff because chances are you wont be able to change it very often

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
We're discussing the fact that without a residential admin, I can't change my frickin' name because the store is out of Name Changing capabilities.....
Go to the "Ask the Admin" sub-forum in the Suggestion Box. Once Kevin sees it, he should fill them.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 07:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No supervision, eh?

I say we all have a massive flame war in OT... hehe