ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Up Close and Personal: The McMahon Interview

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2004, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Up Close and Personal: The McMahon Interview

Delayed a few days, but here it finally is.....the much anticipated Up Close and Personal with Mr. McMahon......

We begin with a look back at some of Mr. McMahon's old quotes from the early days.....

Quote:
Yeah, me and two other guys had a three way dance in the history room at school. It was described as the greates spectacle in my schools history. The thrre of us took out two other people a desk and a wall......
In response to the question "who's the most annoying person on this site?" he had this to say.....

Quote:
I think SOda girl is the most annoying. You heard me what with your sugegstion box and all.......Just jokin', thought Id say someone that we all like. Youre really at the opposite end of that spectrum.
one more......

Quote:
Just as long as this site doesnt get a "new faster, better server of the new millenium".....well do alright. So many from PW.com.... I wonder if I can get 500 in 2 months here though.
and, last but not least.....from the early Warzone.....

Quote:
Yes, you suck. at being a mod and dick. I didnt wanna say anything, but everyone else thinks so I just figured Id let you know. But thats okay, I dont wanna offend you. Youre probably what 12, 13? Sitting at your little desktop, enjoying the power trip of being a supermod. reveling in the fact you can make your own alters to make you look cool since you cant have friends in real life.
now, let's get down to it.....here is:

Up Close and Personal: Mr McMahon

Quote:
Oeo: Well, Mac, it's been a long time coming....you are one of the most respected members on these boards, and I look forward to your answers to the questions I have for you.....before we get started, I want to say one thing, and I want to say this to each member of our board that are in a branch of the Armed Foces.....

Thank You for your willingness to serve our country

Now, on to the questions.....You had some great early feuds with Stone Cold....talk about what brought them about.....

Mac: He’s lazy. I didn’t like him and neither did anyone else at one point. But I had alot of ideas in which we could have really brought a new angle to PWF (internet ratings before they were called that) but he wouldn’t follow through. He’s why the new AOD failed like it did. I never really liked him, but we made up for a while, I helped him admin one of his sites for a while, and we got along just fine. Then I left PWF for the first time and we never talked again....oh well. I guess I like him now though.

Oeo: Give me your thoughts about "the Kliq"....

Mac: Whatever people may say, the Kliq was and will always be the most powerful stable in PWF history. Shyne had OT, Dre had wrestling and I was Supermod. We also were the three most popular posters at the time, and we basically had our run with the place. DWO may have been first, but the Kliq had it beat as far as power. Daresay never before in the history of the internet has a stable had as much power over a forum as we did here.

Oeo: Why do you think you were the only Super mod that has ever been voted into office?.....

Mac: At that time I was the only one who everyone liked. The other candidates for the job weren’t liked by someone or everyone. I was also the most active at that time, and I was probably the most popular poster at that time. I was respected and people knew I’d do a good job, and I did.

Oeo: You stated a while back, upon returning, that your reason for being gone was no longer there.....care to pontificate?

Mac: The quality of Posts went up, I made new friends at AP who were here, and basically IMO PWF has gotten better than it was for a while there.

Oeo: Recent days have seen you and Kurt in a semi-feud.....is there something real there, or is that just the testosterone talking?

Mac: No Comment on Kurt, our feud or his copycat McMahon wannabe style of posting.

Oeo: Well, that clears that up..... Speaking of Kurt, during your SM run you were kind of the original "ban first, ask later" mod.....why?

Mac: SEE KURT LOOK AT IT.....I WAS FIRST!!! *ahem* anyway...It was just me not taking any crap from some newbie who was gonna dick around and drag this place down. For the record, I never really asked later either. I just did and was done with it. I think I was in the right. I hold the record for bannings here and I’m pretty sure I was right about all of them. Look at the overall quality of posters and posts we had.....

Oeo: A random question from a random poster.....Wanna get high?

Mac: Yeah. Me and Dre are gonna watch a Movie and eat Taco Bell....head on over.

Oeo: Out of all the regular posters, you seem to talk about your personal life the least.....why is that?

Mac: Does anyone really care what I do when I’m not here? I’m just really introverted and I just don’t talk about myself much.

Oeo: You are a mechanic on Apache's, I believe.....what made you decide to join the Armed Forces, and do you have any regrets from it?

Mac: In between Mechanic and Pilot. No regrets at all.

Oeo: You are, at worst, moderately conservative.....at best, devoutly so.....have you always been that way, or did the military change you a bit?

Mac: I’ve always been conservative. The military made it more so. But just for the record, I’m not one of those "oh my parents are conservative so I am too" My dad’s a democrat and my mom is kinda in the middle. I took my own stance.

Oeo: What's the worst thing you've ever done to one of the newcomers, fresh out of boot camp?

Mac: I’m not really mean to new recruits, they have it hard enough as it is. Shocking I know.

Oeo: You are a fan of the Man in Black.....is that a deep rooted sense in you, or did you just recently become one?.....

Mac: I’m a fan of THE MAN and his music. His stances and personality are a lot like mine in a lot of respects and neither one of us ever let anyone tell us what to do. I connected with him with that. I like the realism of his music, I discovered Playboy and Johnny Cash in the summer I was in 7th grade....I didn’t realize at the time which was the nakeder....

Oeo: Ever shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die?......

Mac: No, but I’ve thought about it.

Oeo: Okay, let's move on to poster associations.....

Shyne Factory.....

Mac: My favorite poster of all time. He did a lot for this place at first. He’s the only one of PWFers who stuck to his word. He left and hasn’t come back, and I don’t think he ever will. He was the second member of the Kliq. In short, the best of PWF's legends.

Oeo: Not sure if you remember this guy, but.....Sgt. Hartman......

Mac: It was fun, and who knows, he may come back some day.

Oeo: Dre.....

Mac: My brother in weed. LOL, he is the one I respect the most here, and we’ve been through alot together. The third and most consistent members of the Kliq. He always got my respect.

Oeo: Soda.....

Mac: My June. If I ever stooped to internet relationships....I’d do it with her.

Oeo: Last one.....Starscream.....

Mac: Stone Cold to my Mr. McMahon. I banned him 11 times, and he kept coming back. My greatest feud was with him, and although not as highly memorable as some other PWF feuds...it’s been the longest. We're cool now though.
Well, there you have it.....Mac is a man that has changed a bit from the early days of PWF.....once upon a time he attacked people at will, went about things with a heavy hand.....and yes, he was and is the only supermod ever "elected" to that position.....I have grown to respect him more and more over the course of the time he has been back here.....a PWF Legend, he is.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 25 Oct 2004 at 01:12 PM.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

You may have been first Mac...I was still better,and you know it.
Good read fellas....took ya long enough

Old 25 Oct 2004, 01:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

This was a nice read.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 01:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Cool read.

YAY! My interview is drawing nearer!
Old 25 Oct 2004, 03:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

That, in a word, was Macalackin' goodness.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E
That, in a word, was Macalackin' goodness.
"Macalackin' goodness" is two words.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 05:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Cool read.

YAY! My interview is drawing nearer!
oh....about that. OEO tord me to terr you, your interview has been cancered, due to rack of interest
Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I wiish I knew Shayne better.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Macalackin, I like that

I miss Shyne not being around, he truly was a great poster. Nice interview fella's.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 06:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice read guys...I didn't know McMahon was in the armed forces though.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 05:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Tr-Il
oh....about that. OEO tord me to terr you, your interview has been cancered, due to rack of interest
Oeo told me to tell you, that your life support has been switched off.
Old 26 Oct 2004, 03:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I found this and wanted to add it to the list of quotes from Mac.....

Quote:
So as I sit here on this porch, finishing my iced tea, listening to the birds sing and the crickets play, I have plenty of time to think. I have now entered the winter of my life. In many cases Its too late to make changes, but I do think.

I believe that as the end nears, and the my winter nights grow a little bit longer, and the days a little bit shorter there are questions I face that everyon has faced before me. What if I had done this or that. Wht if I had tried this, what if I didnt do that? I dont believe my lifes answers, or anybody elese for that matter, are found there. For in the end, the question that ends up staring us in the face isnt what did I do with my life, but did I do it well?

Old 26 Oct 2004, 03:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

What thread was that from??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2004, 03:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
What thread was that from??
click here and you shall see.....

Old 26 Oct 2004, 05:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

after you get thru all the inital interviews, Oeo, you should go back and do some follow ups