ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK....I've got a DILEMMA!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2004, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default FUUUUUUUUUUCK....I've got a DILEMMA!

Aight, this fuckin sucks for me.

My girlfriend and I are goin to Paramount's Kings Dominion (theme park) on October 30th. Cool right?

EHHHH!!! Wrong!!!

Wanna know why?!?! Tickets for SmackDown! here in Richmond on November 30th go on sale THAT day

We wanted to get to the park when it opens (at 10:00 am) so we could be there the entire day, but tickets go on sale at 10:00 am (if I'm not mistaken).

What the fuck should I do?!?!?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Ticketmaster.

Problem Solved.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 11:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Ticketmaster.

Problem Solved.
Durp, how am I gonna get to their website WHEN I'M DRIVING/AT THE THEME PARK?!

I would call, but thats hard as hell to get through
Old 24 Oct 2004, 11:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Durp, how am I gonna get to their website WHEN I'M DRIVING/AT THE THEME PARK?!

I would call, but thats hard as hell to get through
Have your momma do it.

Its not like its gonna sell out tho.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 11:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Have your momma do it.

Its not like its gonna sell out tho.
My mom isn't smart enough

I don't care if it doesn't sell out, I want GOOD tickets
Old 24 Oct 2004, 11:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

OMFG STEEK~!

15000 posts coming up... you need a post party~!
Old 25 Oct 2004, 01:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Stick...how badly do you want tickets?

Cuz there is generally a ticketmaster located inside grocery stores....you might find one nearby . That way you could do both.

OR

Maybe Kings Dominion has an internet kiosk inside the park....they are getting pretty popular, they cost...but if you want tickets that badly, you might be willing to pay the fee.

Other than that....forget to set the alarm, that way you have to leave late and do it before you leave.

BTW, if you are going for Fear Fest, just stay home....its a waste of money.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 03:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Go to Kings Dominion another day. It's not going anywhere.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 08:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Stick...how badly do you want tickets?

Cuz there is generally a ticketmaster located inside grocery stores....you might find one nearby . That way you could do both.

OR

Maybe Kings Dominion has an internet kiosk inside the park....they are getting pretty popular, they cost...but if you want tickets that badly, you might be willing to pay the fee.

Other than that....forget to set the alarm, that way you have to leave late and do it before you leave.

BTW, if you are going for Fear Fest, just stay home....its a waste of money.
I was saying something like that to Cynthia, about them having internet somewhere around the park

And, not goin for Fear Fest. We're goin just because we haven't been for a while, and the roller coasters kick ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Go to Kings Dominion another day. It's not going anywhere.
Can't. Cynthia both requested off the 30th (not knowing tickets would go on sale the same day ) and it's HIGHLY unlikely that we could get the same day off again, unless we request it off Plus, the 31st is the last day the park is open I believe and the tickets I bought gotta be used this season
Old 25 Oct 2004, 01:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Just get in line for the tickets, then go to the park....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2004, 01:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Just get your tickets Early..and Drive there..how much difference does an Hour really make?..Assuming it's an hour away..
Old 25 Oct 2004, 02:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

How many parks does Paramount have?

Don't you have any friends that you would trust?
Old 25 Oct 2004, 02:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
How many parks does Paramount have?

Don't you have any friends that you would trust?
Paramount's King's Dominion
Paramount's King's Island
Paramount's Great America
Paramount's Carowinds
Paramount Canada's Wonderland
Star Trek The Experience
Bonfante Gardens

All of those listed under 'other parks' on the website

And no, it isn't that I don't have any friends I could trust, it's that I just don't have any friends
Old 25 Oct 2004, 02:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Paramount's King's Dominion
Paramount's King's Island
Paramount's Great America
Paramount's Carowinds
Paramount Canada's Wonderland
Star Trek The Experience
Bonfante Gardens

All of those listed under 'other parks' on the website

And no, it isn't that I don't have any friends I could trust, it's that I just don't have any friends
I've only been to Carowinds... it was alright.

Oh... well you're going to make me cry.
Old 25 Oct 2004, 02:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

Saddest sentence in PWF history...I salute you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote