ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Stop the madness?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default Stop the madness?

Despite popular belief, I do check in daily. If you want to speak out about something that needs my immediate approval or power to do it, ask this in the new "Ask an Admin" forum inside the Suggestion Box. After the subject is posted, get people to vote on it. I will then make my decision on whether or not to go ahead with that suggestion.

If something needs to be fixed on your account, or other personal account options such as that can be PM’ed to me and I will deal with it accordingly.

Thanks.
skylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

We make the polls in OT or the Ask an Admin forum?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Nothing needs to be done. It's all just petty bitching. If you want to listen to what whiners have to say, and allow them to run the site... then that is defenitly no good.

Last edited by Alth; 24 Oct 2004 at 06:34 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
We make the polls in OT or the Ask an Admin forum?
Ask an Admin forum.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Is William dead?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

No
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdirection
No
Is he still a part of PWF?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ok, seriously. How many times has there been a change, things went to shit because everyone starts bitching and a "make a suggestion" thread was made? Too many to count

How many people actually posted in them? Very fucking few.

You guys are the admins, your decisions are what makes this board run. You have your power because you can make these decisions correctly on a semi-regular basis. You can't flip because these asswipes like to bitch. They're gonna bitch no matter what you do, and every time you try to give them some kind of say no one uses the opportunity and speaks up. So drop this bullshit of caring about if everyone is happy and just run the boards.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Can I be the OT mod

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 07:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Can I be the OT mod

Yeah, we might as well start that while we're at it too.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 07:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
Yeah, we might as well start that while we're at it too.
I started my share!
Old 24 Oct 2004, 07:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

No 'can I be mod' threads in there. I will make mod decisions based upon how a posted impacts the community.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 07:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdirection
No 'can I be mod' threads in there. I will make mod decisions based upon how a posted impacts the community.
So I just wasted all that time typing that up!?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 07:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Well...thanks for letting us know what's goin on, Kev.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 07:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, thanks for letting us know what's going on KEv. I'm getting sick of his bitching, and i just hope this damn place can get back under control. and i don't care Who gets the OT mod spot, as long as it's somebody who can make great use of the spot.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote