ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Okay, it's going to end right now...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Okay, it's going to end right now...

After this, I want to see no more posts about how you disagree with Trev being an SM. I want to see no more threads from Scream about how he hates Monica or Miss New York or whatever. I want to see no more posts about how you wish Stick and SC were still admins or you wish they weren't. I don't want to see anymore threads about how the poster:mod ratio sucks.

It's all going to end right here in this thread.

If you disagree with Trev being a super mod... shut up and deal with it. There's absolutely no reason that he shouldn't be.

Scream... I like you and all... but you really need to stop complaining. It's starting to really annoy me. Keep to one thread PLEASE! Please stop obsessing over Monica and just let it go. I'm not trying to be mean or anything... it's just starting to get on my nerves.

Stick and SC are no longer admins. Exo, William, and Kevin are the only admins... none of them post much, though. This is why the super mods and mods need to step up and do their jobs.

Poster:mod ratios... so what if we have more mods than posters? I really don't see why it's so important. How does that hurt us?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Here, here.

Also...who the hell is William?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
After this, I want to see no more posts about how you disagree with Trev being an SM. I want to see no more threads from Scream about how he hates Monica or Miss New York or whatever. I want to see no more posts about how you wish Stick and SC were still admins or you wish they weren't. I don't want to see anymore threads about how the poster:mod ratio sucks.

It's all going to end right here in this thread.

If you disagree with Trev being a super mod... shut up and deal with it. There's absolutely no reason that he shouldn't be.

Scream... I like you and all... but you really need to stop complaining. It's starting to really annoy me. Keep to one thread PLEASE! Please stop obsessing over Monica and just let it go. I'm not trying to be mean or anything... it's just starting to get on my nerves.

Stick and SC are no longer admins. Exo, William, and Kevin are the only admins... none of them post much, though. This is why the super mods and mods need to step up and do their jobs.

Poster:mod ratios... so what if we have more mods than posters? I really don't see why it's so important. How does that hurt us?
There's just one thing wrong with your post; no one wants to see SC as admin again. Other than that, you've made some very valid points, although I was never the one bitching about any of this to begin with
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Here, here.

Also...who the hell is William?
The admin who comes on once every year to check up on PWF.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Bah.....

I agree.....but when did SC step down?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bob
The admin who comes on once every year to check up on PWF.
I was reading some of his old posts this morning (in somewhat of a stalking way).

He used to post a lot... but he considered PWF more of a backup board for PW. He made a post saying how PW will always be the number one priority.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Then why is he an admin here?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-Effect
I don't know... but he has been MIA since 4/22/03
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Ask Kevin, he'll be online again sometime next month
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Heh...if they wanted the help the poster:mod ratio why didn't they just remove William and SC...instead of STICK and SC?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bob
Ask Kevin, he'll be online again sometime next month
Kevins actually here daily.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Heh...if they wanted the help the poster:mod ratio why didn't they just remove William and SC...instead of STICK and SC?
Because William created these forums. He's the big boss.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

BAH. Remove his ass....he's never here anyway...right?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 02:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Oh great... you guys get SC to step down and now we have nobody with Admin powers to do ANYTHING....

No new OT mod now guys....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
No new OT mod now guys....
Speaking of that... give your recomendation to Kevin. We might as well get all the controversy in at the same time.