ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

We need to set some rules around here...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2004, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default We need to set some rules around here...

This place has been wreaking havoc these past few days and it's starting to get on my nerves. I'm well aware that I am in no position to tell the mods or super mods what to do, but we really need to set some guide lines for, not only the moderating, but the posting as well.

Moderating
1. Close threads only when you feel they are complete spam. Don't close threads just because they are getting no replies, don't close threads because you don't like the topic. I feel the only times to close a thread when it is definite spam. If you think the topic is spam, yet it creates a lot of intelligent discussion, don't close it.

2. Don't edit other posts. Unless you're censoring something, don't change around people's words! It's just very immature and pretty annoying.

3. Don't change posters' names. It just creates more trouble around here and your job as a moderator is to prevent trouble, not create it.

4. Don't edit signatures. Unless you're taking out a picture because it exceeds the size limit or it's offensive, don't mess with other people's sigs. It's, again, very immature and creates trouble.

5. Don't add to the spam. When you're a mod you can't spam... it just sets bad examples and other posters think it's alright to spam. Actually, your job is to eliminate spam... not encourage it.

Again, I'm in no position to tell you how to do your job... I'm just giving some suggestions. Tell me what you think of this and I'm encouraging others to make more rules.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

The thing is to not spam at all...but limit it to once a week at the most. Gotta have a little fun every once in awhile, ya know? Everything else I agree with.

Btw...I'm hearing some whispering in random threads....I can't understnad what it's saying though.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-Effect
The thing is to not spam at all...but limit it to once a week at the most. Gotta have a little fun every once in awhile, ya know? Everything else I agree with.

Btw...I'm hearing some whispering in random threads....I can't understnad what it's saying though.
It's probably saying "Alright stop, collaborate and listen. Ice is back with a brand new invention. Something grabs a hold of me tightly, flow like a harpoon daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know. Turn out the lights and I glow. To the extreme I rock the mic like a vandal. Light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle." and so on.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I hear nothing SE
Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nah, Sam, its kinda short...
Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-Effect
Nah, Sam, its kinda short...
"Ryan and Chris are bum bum buddies"?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

No...I'd be able to understand that.....I'm pretty sure

I havn't heard it since earlier when I was in the PWF WI. I'll go there and check if I still here it.

*EDIT*
Nope..don't here it anymore. Ah well...

Last edited by Side Effect; 24 Oct 2004 at 12:20 AM.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

It's perfectly fine, just listen to what the voices tell you, i always do
Old 24 Oct 2004, 10:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Stop ruining my mature thread.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 11:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Down with anarchy...

oh and ban SC

There's the solution to your problems
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2004, 01:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bob
Down with anarchy...

oh and ban SC

There's the solution to your problems
If you ban him you ban me too... simple as that... we're scapegoat brothers around here...

SCHNELL!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote