ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Contest, Typo Spotting, Reward of 5000 points.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2004, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Contest, Typo Spotting, Reward of 5000 points.

I did this before, but it was late at night so no one participated.

I just found a typo on the main page of a major sports provider's website.

Find it first, and I'll give you 5000 points.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2004, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

a spelling error, Stick?.....surely not....surely ESPN wouldn't have mispelled something.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2004, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
a spelling error, Stick?.....surely not....surely ESPN wouldn't have mispelled something.....
ESPN? I never said ESPN I just said a major sports provider

And yes, something is typoed
Old 23 Oct 2004, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ok um just a guess..

is it on FOX Sports, and it is where they spelled Race Trax instead of Race Tracks?
Old 23 Oct 2004, 06:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
ok um just a guess..

is it on FOX Sports, and it is where they spelled Race Trax instead of Race Tracks?
EHHHHHHHHHHHHH WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 23 Oct 2004, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

well i have no clue cause i ain't looking at any other sports pages so blah
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

it's on ESPN.....that's Stick's favorite sports hangout.....so logically, that's where it is.....but I haven't found it.....I'm guessing they must have changed the front page, because earlier it had football, and now it has the world series.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
it's on ESPN.....that's Stick's favorite sports hangout.....so logically, that's where it is.....but I haven't found it.....I'm guessing they must have changed the front page, because earlier it had football, and now it has the world series.....
It's still there m'friend. I keep refreshing just to make sure.

And to let you know, the main page can include EVERYTHING on that page.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It's not where it says EXPN is it? On the top, in between radio and page 2
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAtista666
It's not where it says EXPN is it? On the top, in between radio and page 2
Nope, EXPN is actually another branch of their site that deals with Xtreme sports I believe....
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

How about where they say "College Daygame Scoreboard Presented Your Way By Burger KING" Is it suppose to say Burger King besides Burger?
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAtista666
How about where they say "College Daygame Scoreboard Presented Your Way By Burger KING" Is it suppose to say Burger King besides Burger?
I guess that could count, but that isn't the one I'm looking for

I'll send you 5,000 points anyways, and if anyone else gets the one I see, then they'll get 5,000 as well. You can keep looking for the other one as well and get the other 5,000 if you find it too, BA.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

They messed up on the name Hustle, they have it as Hu$tle. Is this it?
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Nah that ain't it. They made it with the dollar sign cuz it was about Pete Rose and his gambling conspiracy.

And now that I check, they've changed where it was

It was on the side about Sylvester Croom getting his first conference win. They typoed the team name and made it Bullogs instead of BullDogs....
Old 23 Oct 2004, 07:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Oh well, thanks for the 5000 points Stick. It was a hard game