ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

"I'm gonna rip your balls off!"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2004, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default "I'm gonna rip your balls off!"

Have you ever had anyone threaten you with that kind of violence? I have. Usually, the person doing it was as shit-faced as a Boston drunk and couldn't have found my nuts with either hand, but the very idea of having my balls ripped off offended me. I once broke a cue-stick over someone's head for making that kind of comment to me when he owed me $5.00 for losing a game of nine-ball. He actually reached for my balls.

I have led a colorful life.

I'll give a couple of helpful hints to all you bad-asses out there. If you intend to rip somebody's balls off, don't ANNOUNCE it first. Just do it, right out of the blue, where you take everyone by surprise. I didn't warn that guy that I was gonna hit him in the head with a cue-stick. If I'd done that, he might have been ready for me, took the cue-stick from my hand and shoved it right up my ass before he ripped my balls off. Don't TELEGRAPH YOUR INTENTIONS.

Never underestimate your opponent. He may be smaller than you are and he may seem as if he doesn't want to fight, but beware angering a quiet man. You don't know what he has in his pocket. You can end up dead because of a big mouth.

That's just my advice. Take it or leave it.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2004, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

My dad once threatened to rip off my head and shit down my neck
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2004, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

My mom used to say that alot. But trust me it'll never happen.

Edit: She used to say that about my balls, not shitting down my throat, lol!
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2004, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Edit: She used to say that about my balls, not shitting down my throat, lol!
Oh, cause thats sounds so much better.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2004, 10:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

People don't threaten me...but I keep your advice in mind anyway.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2004, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I reckon if people feel the need to threaten I'm probably gonna end up hurting someone.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2004, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Trev once threatened to put my balls in a vice grip

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2004, 11:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Whenever someone threatens me I laugh in thier face. They usually get angry yell a bit and walk away. Screw em if they dont see how I find humor in thier anger.