ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

True or False

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2004, 10:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

D generation X is on a distinguished road
Default True or False

Some one said to me today that the hardest thing for a women to do was use the vacum cleaner. I do not think that is true. I just wanted to know what everyone else thought about that if you guys thought it was true or fales.
D generation X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2004, 11:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't get it.....there's gotta be a joke here somewhere.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2004, 11:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I don't get it.....there's gotta be a joke here somewhere.....
no....I'm pretty sure he's serious.
Old 09 Oct 2004, 12:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane
no....I'm pretty sure he's serious.
Lets just hope theres no feminists around....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2004, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I think it's fales, if it were hard women would be bitching about it alot more. I'm not a woman and I find it very easy to use
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2004, 12:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

wait u said was the hardest thing to do, are u refering to when it came out or are u just asking a really dumb question and are like 5
Old 09 Oct 2004, 12:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

It really depends upon the square footage, type of flooring and if I cared about the question.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2004, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

What kind of vacuum are talking about here, exactly?

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 09 Oct 2004, 01:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dev

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I have heard good things about the new line of Hoovers, but then again, the ol' Kirby's ain't to shabby, and for a lil added umph!, you could go with the Rainbow water based cleaning system, but the thing can be messy when changing out the water tray.

So I say, in essence that our national debt is the basis for many other countries economic structures.

Old 09 Oct 2004, 01:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E
I have heard good things about the new line of Hoovers, but then again, the ol' Kirby's ain't to shabby, and for a lil added umph!, you could go with the Rainbow water based cleaning system, but the thing can be messy when changing out the water tray.

So I say, in essence that our national debt is the basis for many other countries economic structures.

Although the Oreck XL-2 has the dust swifter system in it allowing for the better flotation of fresh air to your carpet, thus removing any odor. Although the Hoover model holds its own in tha respect. Rainbow water is a thing of the past.

I disagree. The GDP is the basis for many other countries economic structures...

Quote:
Old 09 Oct 2004, 01:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have a plan.....this thread does not.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2004, 01:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dev

I have always had a thing for the "steam" cleaning variety of the vacuum world, like the Bissel ProHeat, that thing is sweet, nice deep clean with the heated water jets and it leaves no mess behind. Plus they also offer a steam mop, and a power brush upright, both are very compact but doa great job.

But the National debt is what many countries finances are based upon, they rely on that "support" from the US to give their economic monetary units a fiscal basis, but I do agree with the GDP, without the manufacturing and shipping of goods many countries would fall flat.

Old 09 Oct 2004, 02:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Yes...well if you want to get into steam cleaning, then by all emasn, sir, go with the Bissel. The cadillac of steam cleaners...for in home use by housewife or husband alike, the deep clean, the power....its amazing

Yes, I agree without a favorable balance of trade, wed have problems, as would the rest of the world which depends on our finanicla security for their financial security.

Quote:
Old 09 Oct 2004, 02:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dev

Folks you just witnessed something amazing here at PWF in this very thread, something that is rare, Mr. Mac and myself just had a 2 pronged discussion about 2 totally different subjects and it was all performed in an intelligent manner. Look, read, absorb, enjoy.

that is all.

Old 09 Oct 2004, 02:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

We dont need topics at the top of a thread....we jsut make our own as we go.

Im pretty sure this is a first.

Nice talkin to you Mr. E

Quote: