ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2004, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL
Unhappy Pets

My dog just died.

He was about to get put down but dropped dead right in front of the vet. Kinda ironic, really.

May doggie-God bless you, Tyke. *Raises lit candle in the air.*

So, any of your pets ever died?

Such a heart warming topic, I know...
Old 01 Oct 2004, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Yeah, about a year ago, my cat died. We've had her for a good 15 years. It's hard losing a pet. They become like a member of the family. In April I got a kitten, so that helped the void a little bit.
Old 01 Oct 2004, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

There's been numerous animals around this house that have died. Fish, hamsters, etc.
I had a dog many moons ago but we gave it away because it kept attacking my sister [who was just a baby at the time ... haha .. awesome dog]. I have a cat now. It doesn't seem to want to go down anytime soon.

My uncle lives on a farm. I'm used to seeing animals die. It isn't all that big of a deal. Circle of life.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

My Cat has ear cancer right now... its getting removed next week...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yes..My Dog died..it really hurts..considering on how close you were with the pet..
Old 01 Oct 2004, 07:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

In my lifetime my family has gone through so many cats,when we moved on the street we live on now about 7 years ago we moved right next to a empty field,one night one of our cats went into the field at night and that was the last time we saw him,same thing happened with his sister.We figured it was coyotes out in the field and it was hard losing them,but we got other cats to fill the void.

Another time,before we moved to this steet,we had a cat named Predicament,he had that name because his previous owners found him stuck up in a tree when he was just a kitten.Well anyways,one night while I'm about to go to bed one of our neighbors comes knocking on our door,I get my Mom and the girl asks if that's our cat in the middle of the road and my Mom said yes.About 10 minutes my Mom comes back in crying and said he got hit by a car,it was real hard for me because I was so close to that cat,just the night before he died I was playing with him.

I have also lost two hamsters aswell,it really is hard to lose a pet because it feels like losing a member of the family.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
we had a cat named Predicament,he had that name because his previous owners found him stuck up in a tree when he was just a kitten.
That being said... what an awesome name

My cat recently died, as I said here a couple of months ago. We got a new one now - SABRE.
Old 01 Oct 2004, 07:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

My grandparents had a cat named Lacey that they have to put down over the summer... she was practically going blind and deaf at the same time, she slept basically sleeping 22 hours a day... and when she was awake, she just sat there and occassionally ate and went to the bathroom... when she would go in the litter box, she would stand in it, but go to the bathroom outside of the box, and it was if she didn't even notice, so rather than having her suffer any longer, my grandparents just put her down... she had a long life.

Then my dad had a cat named Leo... he was only a little over a year, and he got along well with the two cats my dad already had here, they were about 6 years older than Leo, so it took them a while to bond, and when they did, they would all hang out... I still have pictures of them all sleeping together... and one day, my dad started to notice he was walking funny, he would kind of slide when he was walking, and he would be real cautious about jumping off of things, my dad took him to numerous veterinarians... and they figured out he had some sort of hip problem, that would affect him his entire life, regardless of if they operated on him or not... and I came over one weekend and I was looking for him... so I went up to my dad and asked where he was, and he told me he had to put him asleep, because it is better than putting him through all the pain he was going through... when he was gone, my two cats seemed really depressed... they got over it though... I still miss the little guy.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote