ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Lack of Female posters
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Lack of Female posters

Why is it most female posters dont stop by that often

granted you've got your Monica's , you've got your Angel of Light, you've got highlight, EB stops by once in a while ....etc.

But on the most part not many regular female posters.

Why do you suppose that is?
  Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,819
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7820
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Why is it most female posters dont stop by that often

granted you've got your Monica's , you've got your Angel of Light, you've got highlight, EB stops by once in a while ....etc.

But on the most part not many regular female posters.

Why do you suppose that is?
Because they get harassed by e-horndogs. The horny guys come at the only couple females in droves, and they get scared off
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hitchhiking the GaLaxy.
Posts: 1,943
Rep Power: 0
Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Because they get harassed by e-horndogs. The horny guys come at the only couple females in droves, and they get scared off
sorry about that... i wont run them off anymore
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 9,113
Rep Power: 2223
Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
you've got highlight,


I think we don't really see any female posters anymore because some of the guys here like to scare them off by hitting on them too much.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,819
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7820
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
sorry about that... i wont run them off anymore
Not you.


Stuff you say is comedy


Other guys go all e-flirting and shit
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have to agree many young hormones equals fewer girls.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hitchhiking the GaLaxy.
Posts: 1,943
Rep Power: 0
Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
Default

well the main reason why its way more guys then girls is because its the wrestling fan ratio and since most people come here with wrestling on the mine, we get more males
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

so the ladies aint down with the flirting?

Can we get some opinions from the Double X set?
  Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
well the main reason why its way more guys then girls is because its the wrestling fan ratio and since most people come here with wrestling on the mine, we get more males
true, but there are a lot of female wrestling fans out there
I am just curious why so few come and post.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 04:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang
 
Dante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,695
Rep Power: 508
Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Because they're stupid, that's why everybody does everything...



I dunno, its probably the constant spam, attention or harrasment they get...
__________________
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 05:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,220
Rep Power: 812
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

It's easy. Wrestling is not the kind of show the average female watches, so they definately don't feel the need to come to a forum and discuss who is the best wrestler.
__________________
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 11:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACCER
It's easy. Wrestling is not the kind of show the average female watches, so they definately don't feel the need to come to a forum and discuss who is the best wrestler.
there have been lot of them who have signed up....they posted...then they disappeared
almost as many female posters as there are regular posters now...however for one reason or another...they left
  Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 11:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself
 
Jim Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 708
Rep Power: 30
Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Default

Because most of them post at PW instead of here.
__________________
Jim Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 01:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,819
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7820
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRoss
Because most of them post at PW instead of here.
Now we know why you're here
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 01:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?
 
Oeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 9,773
Rep Power: 303
Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

because they tend to get bashed, harrassed, exploited and overall treated poorly.....by a few people.....although one of them appears to have changed his ways for the better.....

other than that......I dunno.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
to the one or two remaining female posters here... David Off-Topic 33 04 Sep 2006 11:17 PM
My lack of understanding... The Glue Meeting Of The Minds 2 15 Feb 2006 08:08 PM
Combine Posters To Make SUPER Posters!! STICK Off-Topic 20 21 Mar 2005 06:03 AM
News With Lack of Sex Toof Off-Topic 1 20 Sep 2004 05:08 PM
Up-and-coming PWF Posters / PWF Posters on the decline Nullpunkt Archives 24 06 Dec 2003 05:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.