ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Hot Teachers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2004, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
suspicous Hot Teachers

Anyone have any, I've had quite a few quite attractive teachers while I've been in School. 4, It's happened to the best of us, so lets here it fellas, and maybe even Syn or Monica can spill the beans on a certain male teacher in their hearts.

Old 13 Aug 2004, 09:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I remember my grade 9 science teacher was so hot. But then she got knocked up and after her kid she didn't look so great.

I'v had a few good looking supply teachers too.

Thats all I can think of.
Old 13 Aug 2004, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Anyone have any, I've had quite a few quite attractive teachers while I've been in School. 4, It's happened to the best of us, so lets here it fellas, and maybe even Syn or Monica can spill the beans on a certain male teacher in their hearts.

oh yeah, I know it' cliche, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, my french teacher (being taught french in school in some classes is mandatory in some places in Ontario....) was beyond hot.
I'm sure many a guy's textbooks served ulterior purposes in that class....

I mean who wouldn't like a teacher fresh out of teacher's college wearing these barely-there skirts and revealing shirts....

makes a boy kinda glad i had the same teacher 5 years in a row, eh?
Old 13 Aug 2004, 09:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I've never had any hot teachers in my high school career(Hehe.) with the exception of several hot subs from the 3rd to 6th grade, there was one fine chick who was subbing my 8th grade English class, I can remember one of my pals named Stewie stepping inside for a minute and when he saw her he said "Hey, she's hot." and this one classmate said "Your a fag Stewie" so he than left, but that was like the last hot sub I've seen since than, god forbid if all high school subs or teachers were hot and still young.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2004, 09:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well the Only two teachers that really stood up were My Old Art Teacher and My Current Religion Teacher...

The Art teacher was into black and wore all these clothes that really showed off her figure real well. Everybody's favourite teacher for a good 2 years until she left.

My Current Religion Teacher is one of these born again Christians but she is naturally beautiful, You know, she looks fantastic with or without make-up on. Good she is quite the looker but she's a full goodie goodie Catholic, live by the book Woman.

Just makes me want her more...
Old 13 Aug 2004, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

There wasn't many. Most of my guy teachers were older guys. There were some subusite (sorry can't spell tonight), that were hot.
Old 13 Aug 2004, 10:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

A few here and there...none of them above an 8 on my scale...Umm..I can't even remember any of their names to be honest..
Old 13 Aug 2004, 11:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

A PE teacher at my high school was hot, she was lesbian. Go figure.
Old 13 Aug 2004, 11:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My highschool gym teacher is pretty hot, she always wear these tight little shorts and tight shirts that show off her figure pretty well. Also a Substitute teacher I had in 8th grade was very hot.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2004, 11:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

forget teachers, I'm too busy eying the girls my own age to be bothered with them. There was this one girl I was friends with and I remember being on the track team with her and one time she had this white t shirt and these tight little shorts and a blonde ponytail oh man
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2004, 11:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^I actually make friends with pretty girls easily. I also make friends with big guys easily. Niether one gains me popularity, although I have managed to take advantage of one of these situations.

To answer the question: No, Although I recall one teacher had the hots for another teacher.
Ironically, I went from one in 4th period to the other in 5th period.

The ironic part was in my Freshman year I went from 3rd period to that teacher's husband in 4th peiod.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 13 Aug 2004 at 11:15 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2004, 11:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

In 8th grade there was this teacher that was very very hot,I didn't have as a teacher but she taught in the classroom I went to for Math and English during different class periods,I wasn't in love with her like my best friend though....he even had her sign his yearbook

Just a few months ago back when I was still a Senior in High School there was this one substitute that my Economics teacher always had sub for him,and man she was very good looking,I was always happy when he was gone and had her sub for the class
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2004, 11:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
forget teachers, I'm too busy eying the girls my own age to be bothered with them. There was this one girl I was friends with and I remember being on the track team with her and one time she had this white t shirt and these tight little shorts and a blonde ponytail oh man
ha ha ha, sounds like someone deposited that one in the spank bank
Old 14 Aug 2004, 12:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

My senior year i had a hott art teacher so id always ask her for some help lol.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2004, 12:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Miss Garza

she was a teacher/bikini model, not 2 piece though. i saw her add in a Mervyns ad, and i touched my naughty bits to it