ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Flashback thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2004, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Flashback thread

I remember a time when Gee was mod, he had his J Lo banner and av, Stone Cold got into a fight with his own alter, I was a mod and then there was the PC The mother fucking People's Corporation with me, SC, Rock and Marbles... then we got so many members that the PC collapsed and SC left... and then there was the love triangle between me, WW, and Sam I'll never forget that. I killed his stable to. I remember when I was posting as Whacko Jacko and everything I posted in turned into some kind of sexual ineundo, for an avatar I had MJ with the shades and for a banner I had Seperated at birth: MJ and the monkey girl from Planet of the Apes. I remember the time Rock was hurting WW's feelings so I bashed him and he kicked me out of the PC.
I got kicked out three times I think. Then there was that horrid stable I created that featured me, Y2A, WW, and Sam. It lasted one night. We called ourselves "Youth of the Nation" and that was our whole gimmick, we even invited Starscream to join. What a disasterious mess that was.

I wish Whitewolf would post there again, if she did I'd probably make a full return.
----------------------------------------------

I just felt like ranting a little bit, I miss the old days of PWF...

the point of this thread is: what is your favorite PWF moment(s)?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

stay away from WW. I'll kick your ass.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
stay away from WW. I'll kick your ass.
Too late
Old 20 May 2004, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

She's pure and innocent you sick little freak

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2004, 06:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
She's pure and innocent you sick little freak
what makes you think I'm not?
Old 20 May 2004, 06:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I seen you offereing your "services"

something like this

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2004, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My e-marriage to ILC
Being a member of The PC(Both of them)
Random Thought Threads
The night I became a mod for the WWE Forum

The e-marriage is my all time favorite though
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 06:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
I seen you offereing your "services"

something like this
I can explain.....

I needed money to pay for my school lunch
Old 20 May 2004, 06:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I remember when I pushed everyday for WZ to be created, and then it finally was and was made mod of it.

I remember when Marbles and I had a fake fight and we pulled out all the stops against each other.

I remember when Truth drafted me into the PC, then shortly thereafter it was broken up.

Marbles and I then created The Army Of Darkness.

Working my way up through the modding ranks. I started as WZ mod, then Hot People mod, then Entertainment mod, then Sports mod, then OT mod, then Super mod, and now I'm an admin.

Late Night.

Any of my pranks

Probably more, but I've typed enough of my accomplishments
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 06:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^you should have used your money to treat WW to something better than mcdonalds at the wallmart. Selfish.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2004, 06:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
^you should have used your money to treat WW to something better than mcdonalds at the wallmart. Selfish.
It's true, I spent all my money on CD's. I feel so cheap
Old 20 May 2004, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

When I became MOTM mod. When I became OT mod.

When I made the TV Brick thread.

The nWo.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 06:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

When i became G&T mod.
When i Became AWF Mod.

And when i started getting praise for my posting.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 06:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

The first time i got 10/10 on a banner
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 06:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

When I became sports mod I was so happy. It was like the best day at PWF I had.

Being promoted to SM was cool too. But it wasn't as big as a suprised to me as being made sports mod.